• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani17

are in a big trouble
From Rockstar's launcher site file

GNd4Kr1WYAA90_P

Denton

I will believe when I see it. Running. On my PC. Without emulation.

That said, I really hoped they were making RDR2esque remake :/

How difficult is it to get into this one? I put down RDR2 because it felt too massive. I've done the same with similar games, like the Witcher 3, but ultimately end up coming back and finishing.

Guilty_AI

i'd be more excited for it if i didn't knew it'd need their crappy launcher, that it'll be overpriced, and wouldn't be surprised if it ran worse than the emulated versions.

Puscifer

How difficult is it to get into this one? I put down RDR2 because it felt too massive. I've done the same with similar games, like the Witcher 3, but ultimately end up coming back and finishing.
A lot more fun from the jump and non linear in the mission structure, aka you don't take a left and instant fail.

SmokSmog

Way less frustrating than RDR2 slop, to be honest I was never frustrated in RDR1, in RDR2 slop I was raging many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom