• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Rockstar gearing up to release RDR1 on PC

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

GNd4Kr1WYAA90_P

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
The remaster is amazing on PS5 with FSR2. It will look bonkers at super high resolutions and unlocked frame rates on PC. I prefer this style to the fidelity of RDR2. Also, it’s much a better gamey game.
Remaster? Isn't it just backwards compatible?

Hugare

Makes sense

I mean, consoles are basically like PCs in terms of architecture nowadays. They've already made ports for them, so PC should be easy now.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Always cool to have a proper remaster, although I think the game's emulable already.

Lokaum D+

Fuck you R*, i ll not pay for this shit pratice of yours and yet i ll play this game on my PC for sure.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I wish I could say that I want to play it again after finishing it on the PS3.... but I can't. Maybe I'll get it eventually for almost nothing just to have it on Steam but will never play it. RDR2 is so much better.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

The PS5 version looks really good considering how old the game is and they should use the same build. Definitely worth replaying (or experiencing for the first time) unlike the GTA trilogy "remasters".

Last edited:

Red5

This game needs a remake in light of RDR2 and all the characters and backstory it introduces.

Rivdoric

Neo Member
I'd probably dip day 1 if it was priced decently but knowing Rockstar this will probably be $60 despite the straight port.

Hudo

So, can someone weigh in on how this compares to RDR2? I had a bad time with RDR2 mainly because of how opposed the open-world systems and the missions were and also that the game insisted upon itself at times, like tedious repetition of animations etc.
Is RDR1 more "video gamey"?

Edit: RDR2 also just did not feel good to control, which also has to do with animations taking precedence over player input too much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom