• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Is Mike lying about not hearing "Tums festival" just to goad rich into thinking he's right so he has the argument on film?

Rg3rOE.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Haven't seen the new episode yet, but I feel that Rich getting screwed over in editing is basically every episode.

This was basically Rich getting the Ishtar treatment.

Tums festival was great

Googling that just got me to reddit discussing it

That happened quick. I watched the video a couple hours after it was posted and when Rich pulled out his phone I wondered what the results for tums festival could possibly be. #1 was that already deleted Reddit thread.

Rockk

I really hope we get a Half in the Bag of the new Transformer movie. It's been a little bit since they ragged on the series and Michael Bay. Maybe they can watch the first 4 movies all at once to prepare for this new one.

Be careful what you wish for.

nah it was fine but the best part was the beginning. can't wait for apes a poppin 3 though!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
this is what the canadians are good for, but the bad news is that this also means we most likely have to suffer them in another botw or wotw episode. ugh.

jman2050

Didn't think they'd go this in depth on such a dumb, stupid movie.

Mike saying he liked some of the shlocky King Arthur stuff is a bridge too far though. I know that's his "thing" and all but come on man, have some standards.

I liked when they reenacted the scene of optimus prime pulling the sword from the concrete. I'm not sure how they were able to stack so many cars on top of each other inside that tiny warehouse but kudos to them.

Just saw the new BotW.

Did anyone else notice that during the TUMS Festival part, the TUMS were "Calcium RICH" TUMS. As in RICH Evans?

OOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!

It's so dense. Every frame has so much going on in it.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Finally saw the new Half in the Bag episode. Amazing stuff.

Starting to get slightly worried about that Rich, though. How many times will the gang be explicitly talking about a specific piece of information, only for Rich to immediately repeat it as if he hasn't heard what they've just said? That boy ain't right.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The next GTA could definitly have a Nerd Crew style radio station.

Finally saw the new Half in the Bag episode. Amazing stuff.

Starting to get slightly about that Rich, though. How many times will the gang be explicitly talking about a specific piece of information, only for Rich to immediately repeat it as if he hasn't heard what they've just said? That boy ain't right.

Maybe it's his diabetes?

LakeEarth

Is this the third video by RLM that's majority black screen? There's this, the "I Scream Man" April Fools BotW, and the TFA trailer reaction video.

Cheerilee

They also pulled that with the TFA review vid.

Yeah, IIRC they did a fake-out "Plinkett Review" of The Force Awakens, where Mike/real-Plinkett started the review, and then it cut to 90 minutes of black screen.

RLM fans got pissed and reported RLM to Youtube, who pulled the video down within hours of it going up, for violating Youtube's rules against trolling. It was hilarious.

Geeky

I know they wouldn't like Transformers 5 but I wish they wouldn't do ANOTHER black screen video.

Maybe something like that Grown Ups 2 video.

I kinda want to see a Scientist Man video trying to track Megatron's motivation throughout the series as it changes DRASTICALLY each and everytime.

Cheerilee

I kinda want to see a Scientist Man video trying to track Megatron's motivation throughout the series as it changes DRASTICALLY each and everytime.

I think the definitive look at Bayformers is Terry van Feleday's absolutely ridiculous 500-page analysis of the first three movies. He pretty much exposed Bayformers-Optimus as a lying Murder-Prime psychopath, with Megatron as a misunderstood hero (painted as a villain by Murder-Prime, 1980's childhood bias, Michael Bay, and the propaganda of the movie).
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571842

Terry makes a very convincing argument, but I prefer the simpler argument "Michael Bay is a bag of shit". I think Terry gives Michael Bay way too much credit.

Lindsay Ellis is currently in the process of going all-out to understand/explain the strange phenomenon known as Bayformers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJGOq3JclTH8J73o2Z4VMaSYZDNG3xeZ7

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Optimus Prime is like the god of the Old Testament. Heck, that's probably cannon.

Top Bottom