• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

I really really liked Baby Driver but here's 20 min of why it fucking sucked

Yep. That's because when their fans ask over and over again for a certain movie review, it's because they think it's amazing or terrible and they want to see if the guys agree.

So they did the review, and they like it but not as much as the people who wanted the review. So then they had to spend the whole time telling their audience why they don't agree with how great it was.

That's what was happening.

ExVicis

yeah but they said they really liked it, what did they like about it? I would've loved to know
Jay said he loved the music choices in it and said it was the kind of movie he probably would also have loved when he was younger. They talk about a lot of the things they liked but they accurately predicted that the Internet would only hear the bad things they said.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Till Rich mentioned it I had completely forgotten that was the Lizard motivation in part 1

Edit: we also need a supercut of "the world is changing..." in other movies/tv shows/games

Jex

Anyone else think it was interesting that Rich Evan's managed to pinpoint a (perceived) lack of class diversity in John Hughes' movies (e.g. stories about the problems of middle class teenagers?). Not an observation I was expecting to hear.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anyone else think it was interesting that Rich Evan's managed to pinpoint a (perceived) lack of class diversity in John Hughes' movies (e.g. stories about the problems of middle class teenagers?). Not an observation I was expecting to hear.
Class transcends race, gender, and sexuality so I'm not surprised.

Fat4all

Banned
Mike's physical imitation of Edgar Wright's film style made me crack up.

nPgkVPd.gif

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
It pains me having to wait at least a month until I get to watch the movie and then the review.
I do that with movies I actually care about spoilers. There's actually a few episodes I haven't watched yet because I am still waiting to see the movie. Even though most of them have already come out on home video. I'm just lazy and don't sit down and watch movies too often.

I do that with movies I actually care about spoilers. There's actually a few episodes I haven't watched yet because I am still waiting to see the movie. Even though most of them have already come out on home video. I'm just lazy and don't sit down and watch movies too often.
I do this with every movie I plan to watch in the near future. I haven't seen the Wonder Woman, La La Land or Guardians 2 review either. It sucks, because I already feel like they don't put out enough content, even though it's not necessarily true.

I watched Spiderman yesterday and thought it was vanilla as fuck. Arguably the best spidey, but the third best Spiderman film only because the other three after it are bad.

I know Jay has my back on this. I hope one of them says they were overdoing the cute nerd angle. Will watch

Edit: huh. Apparently I was way off base. Guess they liked it way more than I did.

I came here to laugh.

But I am disgusted by Leonardo Retardo's chubby belly. WATCH OUT LADIES, LEO MAY BE HOT AND WE ARE ILLEGALLY FILMING HIM, BUT YEAH LOOK AT HIM WITHOUT A SHIRT WHAT A CHUB CHUB.

Hollywood was a mistake.

I wonder if people still call him Leonardo retardo today.

I like to imagine he will go to his high school reunion with his Oscar and like all of the bullies are pathetic and overweight, he comes in to brag and they keep calling him that and he gets super angry.

"Fuck you Tom, who the fuck are you? Kitchen staff at an Apleebees? I'm an act-ooooooor! I won an Academy Award for eating a real liver!"

"Yes but at least I'm not Leonardo R-"

"-DON'T YOU SAY IT DON'T YOU SAY IT"

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Jim with that perfect Star Wars fan film joke 😗👌

Cheerilee

They didnt do a Guide for Millenials for Hitler and Stalin! How would I know who these two are??

The thing about Millennials isn't that they're dumb, it's that they're lacking an experience set that Gen-X'ers sometimes take for granted in conversations with other Gen-X'ers.

RLM made an obscure reference which they felt they needed to explain, and then they turned it into a joke by explaining a couple more "kids these days" issues.

Hitler and Stalin are dusty old history book material for Millennials and Gen-X'ers alike. The only RLM member in a position to complain about kids these days not knowing their Hitler and Stalin would be Mr Plinkett.

After watching this Wheel of the Worst, I now really want to see a movie where Nazi animal telepaths go up against the Stalin Ape-Human hybrids. Make it as shlockly as possible and it will be wonderful.

Also, I loved the old people joining ISIS joke. That was also funny.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Great episode, even with the lack of Sexy Jay.

Top Bottom