• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Man, I'm actually going to have to put something in the OP about Gamestation? Meh, I'll give it a few more episodes before I figure out a synopsis.

Gamestation was actually pretty cool, but the review seemed a little too straight forward. I was expecting a little more biting commentary we get with Plinket or Half in the Bag.

Anth0ny

I would love to see a Plinkett review of Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. The gamestation video was a nice, quick review, but I think you can easily fill a longer, Plinkett style video focusing on the polarizing opinions those games face.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
New Half in the Bag episode (The Cabin in the Woods and Three Stooges). I'll be avoiding this one until I see Cabin next weekend, but bumping the thread for other people.

I skipped over the Cabin in the Woods review, in case I end up seeing it with friends later. I was surprised that Mike ended up enjoying The Three Stooges. It actually makes me kind of want to see it now (like their Ghost Rider: SOV review did).

I skipped over the Cabin in the Woods review, in case I end up seeing it with friends later. I was surprised that Mike ended up enjoying The Three Stooges. It actually makes me kind of want to see it now (like their Ghost Rider: SOV review did).

ikTIyL8OcfvY8.gif

Good job my man!

"Oh! Oh no, no, it's not what you think ... I have sex with them."

So an already flimsy premise for a program becomes even flimsier!

PS. How many episodes of this do there need to be before I have to add it to the OP?

Agreed. I'd love to see him tear them apart.

I could see him being kinder then most people would like to Reloaded, I personally put that with stuff like ST 09, it has tons of problems (mainly a ban script) but it ends up being more enjoyable then you could really have expected from looking at the individual parts.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Should be obvious by now that Gamestation is a joke. Jeez.

the chris

Should be obvious by now that Gamestation is a joke. Jeez.

I heard a rumor that when Red Letter Media signed with Machinima to host some Half in the Bag episodes they were supposed to provide a game review show. Game Station is supposed to be them fulfilling their part of the agreement.

I'm a bit surprised they never mentioned the fact that Zaat was released as "Blood Waters of Dr. Z" and an episode in Season 10 of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I've given up trying to beat Gui to the punch on these new vids lol.

Looking forward to this one ever since I saw Avengers on Friday!

Top Bottom