• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Release dates set for VIP Map Pack 7 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Just played Cold War, Oasis and Heavy Metal on PS3

Heavy Metal == WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

blanky

I got all teh updates and stuff but when I play and try to select the new maps they dont show up, and when i do play almost no one is there. :( Clear cache and try again?

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I'm being disconnected from any server I play after about 5 mins of playtime. Does anyone have the same problem? PC.

Zezboob

I can't update in order to download the map pack (X360 version)

Am I the only one ?

Edit : OK, I got it, for the ones that it doesn't download automatically too, I had to choose it manually from the list of downloads (I didn't notice it before, it's just before the VIP stuff)

subversus said:
I'm being disconnected from any server I play after about 5 mins of playtime. Does anyone have the same problem? PC.

Try manually patching your PunkBuster.

Also, does anyone else in your house play?

I can't chose the levels on the playlist but they show up. I only played Harvest and about two minutes of Cold War, they both seem really fun.

dkeane

From the Dice twitter:

We are currently experiencing issues with #BFBC2 VIP Map Packs. We are working to resolve it ASAP.

blurrygil

Played Heavy Metal a little bit last nite.....b*tchin map.

I don't get where the maps are from? BF2 console or something? They seem new to me as I missed out on that era. That or I simply cannot remember... :lol

Anyways, loving it.

Also, got my boss (a LONG time CoD player) completely hooked. He's askin me about playing again tonight along with my gf (also newly hooked).

*sigh* It's a good time to be a BC2 playa... :D

djgil said:
Played Heavy Metal a little bit last nite.....b*tchin map.

I don't get where the maps are from? BF2 console or something? They seem new to me as I missed out on that era. That or I simply cannot remember... :lol

Anyways, loving it.

Also, got my boss (a LONG time CoD player) completely hooked. He's askin me about playing again tonight along with my gf (also newly hooked).

*sigh* It's a good time to be a BC2 playa... :D
Heavy Metal and Cold War are from the single player mode in BC2 and Harvest Day and Oasis are remakes from the first Bad Company

Dabanton

Got absolutely crushed by a team yesterday playing Rush on Oasis. A skilful copter pilot on the other side and the tanks obliterated us. :lol

sflufan

Banned
Just as an FYI for PC people, if you bought the original game through Steam, then you have to buy the Steam version of 'Nam. If you bought the game through retail, then you have to buy the EA Store version of 'Nam. The two versions are not compatible.

Top Bottom