• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remote Play @ 60fps

Armaly

How do you do this?

Need to update my PS4, is the remote play 60fps on the Xperia Z3 also?

Maybe it has to do with the new firmware where you can remap any button on the OS level. The PS4 has this now, maybe the Vita got it too?

Hold down the ps button, go to settings then controller settings and assign buttons? This has always worked for me on the Vita even before the patch.

cooperma

Party chat- so I can hear people when I join the party on ps4 but they can't hear me when I connect directly to ps4. But if I join the party app on vita and then I connect to the router (instead of directly to the ps4) i can pass audio. Question- what is better for remote play performance? Router or direct?

hesido

Guys, remember to change your router settings from TKIP to AES if possible, if you are having problems This also fixes some problems that "Use Wi-fi in power save mode" disable doesn't entirely fix.

I guess this is only valid if you don't use the direct connection setting, tho.

mrtoaster

Neo Member
Does anyone know why my vita said that rp onnection was bad and picture quality worse even though I had direct connection to ps4 and I was under 2 meters away from it?

I changed the picture quality to high before.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
LG plasma maybe
It's a 2010 Panasonic plasma. I'll try to record and analyze a 60FPS video to see what frame discrepancy is there. I can say however, that to me the input lag feels the same, and the size of the screen and the quality of the Vita sticks (which are of course worse than DS4) is what becomes a limiting factor now, rather than any input lag.

f@luS

More than a member.
bumping this

recently ive been in need of some remote play

using the vita, is good, 60fps and no input lag
on my Z3 compact which i love to use, i have quite the input lag on 60fps, where at 30fps, i have almost none

i have no idea why , any? tried with or without my DS4 its the same

Top Bottom