• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reporters Got A Sneak Peak at Upcoming Marvel Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ross noted that Klaw’s entourage is so big, he must have a mix-tape coming out, to which Klaw replies, “I do, get him the link.”

giphy.gif

Litan

I like the direction they're taking with antman and Wasp.

With the earth, cosmic, magic, micro, and (Sci-fi) fantasy corners of the MCU all set up, I can't think of any other sides left for them to introduce.
They've pretty much built up this universe already. Now it's mostly about exploring it and introducing new characters.

I like the direction they're taking with antman and Wasp.

With the earth, cosmic, magic, micro, and (Sci-fi) fantasy corners of the MCU all set up, I can't think of any other sides left for them to introduce.
They've pretty much built up this universe already. Now it's mostly about exploring it and introducing new characters.

Yep Phase 4 is when the real Marvel movie universe begins. It's all been building up to this.

Sesha

Yep Phase 4 is when the real Marvel movie universe begins. It's all been building up to this.

I hope they go crazy with phase 4. I want Thunderbolts, Nova, Araña, Ms. Marvel. Hawkguy co-starring Kate Bishop. Young Avengers with not one, not two, but three gay heroes. An all female A-Force starring auntie Monica. Ultimates with Monica, BP, Valkyrie, Ms. America, Blue Marvel, etc. Give Darkhawk a film. Have Taika Waititi on Incredible Herc. She-Hulk as a court room action comedy starring Rashida Jones.

Pachimari

Folks said the Cap. Marvel costume mostly looked like this:

brie-larsen-captain-marvel-costume-395x600.jpg

I want it to look like this, and preferably with a yellow star and not a white one. I don't understand the quote in the OP. Is it more armor-like like Iron-Man or of a spandex material like Ant-Man? I would prefer the latter.

Also too bad about no sash.

I want it to look like this, and preferably with a yellow star and not a white one. I don't understand the quote in the OP. Is it more armor-like like Iron-Man or of a spandex material like Ant-Man? I would prefer the latter.

Also too bad about no sash.

Sounds like it's a mix between the materials used in Ant-Man and Captain America's suits.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Slayven gonna have a meltdown when the Captain Marvel movie puts Carol into the mainstream and we see her in even more comics.

Bronx-Man

Banned
If you said that Ant-Man would be the main focus of a coca-cola superbowl commercial 15 years ago. the people that knew who Ant-Man was would think you're crazy
If you said 5 years ago that Ant-Man would end up being in the top 5 MCU movies, people would think you're crazy.

But lo and behold, here we are.

ZeoVGM

Banned
If you said 5 years ago that Ant-Man would end up being in the top 5 MCU movies, people would think you're crazy.

But lo and behold, here we are.

(Actually, 5 years ago people still thought Wright was doing it so most people actually assumed it would be good. Just saying.)

Spinluck

I just want Spider-Man and Black Panther to be phenomenal.

Well Spidey already has a goat movie so I'll root for Panther here.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Slayven gonna have a meltdown when the Captain Marvel movie puts Carol into the mainstream and we see her in even more comics.

Slayven will talk shit up until the RT scores drop, and then he'll go see it and realize he likes the 'new' version of Carol Danvers and we can all move on from the bit.

My big crazy theory: Marvel and Fox have been talking and they expect to have the rights to Fantastic Four back by the time Guardians 3 films. Or perhaps already do.

And then Guardians 3 will introduce Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Boom. 10 years.

That explains how so many TV rights got to Fox without even a peep of what was given in return....

ZeoVGM

Banned
Slayven will talk shit up until the RT scores drop, and then he'll go see it and realize he likes the 'new' version of Carol Danvers and we can all move on from the bit.

That explains how so many TV rights got to Fox without even a peep of what was given in return....

Too much smoke, in my opinion, between the X-Men TV shows and the Deadpool/Guardians 2 swap.

They're clearly friendly with each and I don't think Fox has any intention of touching FF again for a long time.

hpkomic

Neo Member

The sooner he gets a new act the better. The old one is wearing kind of thin.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I'm sure if she stopped being dishwater, that would have stopped long ago. Falcon stopped being a joke when he got good writers

Glad I'm not the only one. It's so TIRESOME. Seems like every Captain Marvel movie thread consists of "Sounds AWFUL. Movie will bomb for sure! Tee hee. I hate Carol btw lol"

But seriously, that sounds great, I'd say right now with upcoming Marvel movies and reading that, my hype is like

Ragnarok > Guardians 2 > Black Panther > Spider-Man Homecoming > Ant-Man and the Wasp > Captain Marvel > Everything else

Not even two pages and GAF already shit on Carol Danvers. You know, she was a good character once. I almost don't know who the hell you guys are talking about. This recent?

Slayven

She has a sub 100 comic for the last decade, and had a major event structured around her. How much harder can they push her?
Carol first
Not even two pages and GAF already shit on Carol Danvers. You know, she was a good character once. I almost don't know who the hell you guys are talking about. This recent?

The highlight of her history is launching Rogue

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
(Actually, 5 years ago people still thought Wright was doing it so most people actually assumed it would be good. Just saying.)

Five years ago was post-Scott Pilgrim so that doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom