• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixdean

Pretty hilarious how all the Dem pundits on MSNBC are baiting Trump to go after John Lewis. Lawrence O'Donnell was practically calling him a coward.

Zereta

Living in a different time zone means I get to wake up to some crazy stuff, eh?

Senate investigation into this actually happening is bonkers. And it seems the FBI, or a faction within it, covered up information

Yowzers!

This shit all seems to absurd, too dramatic to be true.

But also it's Trump so if something like this happened, it would be with him. Even if only half of this pans out, it's fairly damning stuff. Not to mention the FBI seemingly sleeping on actually thoroughly investigating it for political reasons..

Dr.Acula

Banned
I hope Comey fries.

image.php

RCSI

But that would just let Trump put in a potentially even worse pick.

Democrats were quoted saying as much after the closed session.

Edit: If anything, it's the New York office that needs investigation, if that is where the memos ended up first.

Vestal

Gold Member
Its been a long fucking week. All of this new and explosive information. A lot of smoke.. Expecting a fire soon...

I personally don't know if I want to be optimistic, if I really think it is best for us to know that most if not all of this ties together and truly brings down this incoming administration. While I understand most of us here would want more than anything to see the Trump team and the GOP fall for what appears to be high treason I am afraid the consequences of such a thing are too big to even comprehend.

Lets say for the sake of argument that these allegations turn out to be true, that Trump is truly a Russian puppet, and his campaign for the most part was orchestrated from the highest levels of the Russian Government. The Russian Government was able to influence the American Election in a way to install their agent. Wouldn't that basically mean we would be at war with Russia?

If even half of this turns out to be true, we wouldn't be in a Cold War 2.0...We would probably be in a real war with an old enemy. At a time were our country could not be more divided. Probably with an Executive branch in complete shambles(Trump impeached, Pence probably taken down with him...)

Some scary times ahead, any way you slice it.

Vixdean

If you Brits save our asses from Trump, you're officially off the hook for WW2 and the whole taxation without representation thing.

RDreamer

So, we've been going full conspiracy theory mode over in the Flynn thread, and I thought you guys might be interested in the connections made:

So to summarize:

Dossier says Rosneft wants sanctions lifted so bad it would give up to 19% of its business to Page/Trump. This is from October. In December Rosneft privatizes and sells 19.5% to Glencore and Qatar, both of which had been advised by Guilliani's law firm. After the sale Page meets with Rosneft in Moscow. Qatar announces they'll spend $10 billion in infrastructure in the US in response to Trump 6 days after the sale. Then a former FSB agent and Igor Sechin's chief of staff is found dead in late December. (Igor Sechin is a blacklisted chairman of Rosneft and former KGB)

Meanwhile, Tillerson, Trump's pick for secretary of state curated a very close relationship between himself and Sechin plus ExxonMobil and Rosneft.

That's just a lot of coincidences.

That's a helluva lot of smoke. If there's no fire... wow

Zereta

So, we've been going full conspiracy theory mode over in the Flynn thread, and I thought you guys might be interested in the connections made:

That's a helluva lot of smoke. If there's no fire... wow

Read that. John Schindler and Adam Khan have been talking about it on Twitter as well.

Fucking nuts. But veering into conspiracy land that I'm kinda iffy on going fully on board with. But still, yikes.

Everything we heard during the election is showing up.

Remember FBI is trumpland?
Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.
The Hillary Clinton email controversy explained: what we know so far
Read more

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

The agent called the bureau “Trumplandia”, with some colleagues openly discussing voting for a GOP nominee who has garnered unprecedented condemnation from the party’s national security wing and who has pledged to jail Clinton if elected.

Meh.

It's hard to get too excited.
Even if Trump is impeached, the GOP still comes out ahead. They get a Republican in the White House, plus they keep their majorities in both houses.

Hell, in a best case scenario they probably won't even get a black eye for supporting the treasonous son of a bitch.

RDreamer I know it's unrealistic to expect you to take down Trump but I hope you at least get a tag for your work!

It's a zombie virus and I'm afraid it has infected half the world population.

Virus huh? Madagascar is our only hope

If a graphic designer in Wisconsin randomly dies, either I was worked to death... or it was the Russians.

Gonna say probably the former, not so much the latter.

Aww shit I'm gonna have to move by proxy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom