• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 2 Remake 'progressing'; RE 6 feedback being 'taken on board'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot

Banned
OcVn91Q.jpg

Thanks for your pointless attention whoring.

Mengetsu

What a bump. Also is the 20th Anniversary over? They went the whole year without saying or showing a thing on REmake 2 :(

JayEH

What a bump. Also is the 20th Anniversary over? They went the whole year without saying or showing a thing on REmake 2 :(
there was nothing to show. They announced the game literally when they started production.

Attention whoring?

I was just posting some pictures that I found on a Facebook fan page....

Maybe you should have said this instead of randomly posting two pictures.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Thanks for your pointless attention whoring.
Probably just came across them and shared them, not his fault they're old
Most of you guys hadn't seen them before either

Jawmuncher

This is giving me more questions than answers. Regardless I think RE2make being in the vein of REmake is what is best. While a mainline game (RE7) should take the combat ideas from RE6 while dialing things back for better tone/atmosphere and more tense moments.
You stupid bitch. You got nothing. I was so hopeful.

So basically you wanted Resident Evil 4 with the more modern combat system of RE6? I'm fine with that but RE7 tried something different and was also great. Although a little on the easy/ short side for my liking. It still could have passed as a side story or spin off but it's such a high quality product that it really needed the budget and talent of a mainline entry. Either way both styles can and should coexist in some way.

Edit: just realised this thread is almost a year old.

Lol. Yeah for the timeframe what I asked for didn't seem too outlandish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom