• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 remake Collector’s Edition announced for Europe

Mista

Banned
RE3-CE-EU_01-22-20-scaled.jpg

Capcom has announced the Resident Evil 3 remake Collector’s Edition for Europe.

The Collector’s Edition, which will be available at select retails in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, will include a physical copy of Resident Evil 3, a high-quality Jill Valentine figure, printed art book, Raccoon City map wall poster, and the two-disc game soundtrack.

Gematsu

Geki-D

Banned
Why isn't her name centered at all on that stand.
It's equally as off kilter compared to the logo as the RE2 one. Seems that on both where the character's head is pointed is the front rather than the bottom of the logo.

Verdanth

What will be the price tag? Something similar to the RE2 remake Collectors, since it seems to have very similar content?

Moses85

Zero chance to pre order this. Was sold out at amazon and GameStop Germany in 1 minute. This is ridiculous.

I would understand this, if it was a Limited Collectors Edition... but it is only a CE.

Price is also a fucking joke. 250 EUR, come on, what a rip off!

azz0r

Banned
Heads up to anyone thinking of getting the something like this with addition that comes with the badge & keyring, you can just buy the badge for £11 on Amazon;

Moses85

Heads up to anyone thinking of getting the something like this with addition that comes with the badge & keyring, you can just buy the badge for £11 on Amazon;

Who needs this? Carnival Freaks?

2CD soundtrack...dont get me wrong, i am all for phisical media but how many people today even have a cd drive anywhere. The market changed so much, ot would of been more meaningful to have it as a vinyl because A: its a better collectors item and B: i literally think today people play more vinyl at home than CD 😂. Otherwise its all digital.

Top Bottom