• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resolutiongate: the aftermath. Musings from a Call of Duty Dude Bro.........

Duxxy3

As someone who has preferred the 360 controller, I would appreciate more impressions to those who have both the XO and PS4 on the controller with COD and FPSs. Any other thoughts on this? I am wondering because I am seriously considering getting a PS4.

I slightly prefer the 360 controller over the DS4 when it comes to shooters, but I would take either of them over the XB1 controller. Don't like the ergonomics, size, analog tension or bumpers at all.

PFD

Has Battlefield 4 on Xbox One been patched to 900p, or is this site, once again, outright lying?

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/148078.html?mode=reply

From the above site

63489_original.jpg

Looks legit

MilkBeard

Considering that I could tell the difference while playing the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed when it was patched from 900p to 1080p, I would bet the difference would be huge in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

It matters especially when you can see long distances as the objects further out appear clearer.

Pistolero

I'm wondering wether the differences is resolution will end up being the only discriminant factor when this generation is over, or wether the delta in performance is enough to yield better effects on top of it (motion blur, lighting...)...

Top Bottom