• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Respawns Abbie Heppe: "We're not dropping the resolution" of Titanfall for launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinGT

Banned
There is a way, way to gang up on someone who doesn't share the same faith in PR, at least GT admits his biases, (even if he won't admit they pepper his perception.):p

Respawn has given me no reason not to trust them. Hell, here's the head of the company confessing that they're still getting some frame drops even on PC:

9Ti7M8G.png

And he's the same guy who openly expressed his displeasure at the exclusivity deal.

PR is PR, Abbie Heppe is not programing the game, nor aiding in developement, The gamne will ship 720, I trust CBoat on this.

I'd bet $10 that this guy is actually CBOAT using a sub account.

Who the hell would post this much in CBOATs defense besides CBOAT ? He's been going way too hard on this topic.

R U CBOAT ? Yees ore nOh ?

mrg6290

not good enough.

the cboat faithful are as bad as the misterxmedia faithful haha.

I can't believe that comparison was made. :p CBOAT has been verified and has been right/truthful about many things (I haven't been here that long, so I can't speak to them). MisterXmedia is a nutcase. My favorite, extremely entertaining nutcase.

antitrop

I'd bet $10 that this guy is actually CBOAT using a sub account.

Who the hell would post this much in CBOATs defense besides CBOAT ? He's been going way too hard on this topic.

R U CBOAT ? Yees ore nOh ?
He's become so cynical about the entire industry that he would trust the word of an anonymous person on the internet that communicates in code, over the word of the actual people making the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom