• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios joins Twitter

i'm not going to fault them for following a bunch of random people....their website design skils are absolutely abysmal.

so they might be a little more casual than usual when it comes to social media.

and we know that some people at retro studios visit gaf, because of this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43253875&postcount=277

wB6EzTW.jpg

JDSN

Banned
I cant wait to hear about how they have been spending all their time porting Wii games and helping make assets for Zelda.

Crayolan

Retro Studios is clearly reading GAF. Okay Retro, you know what we want--give us Metroid! I'll give you guys till E3.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Well, we both confessed our love to each other. I will use this new relationship we are in to give birth to a new metroid.

Trago

In the off chance that Retro is reading this thread. Don't develop another fucking Donkey Kong please. Give us Metroid instead.

:)

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Are they gonna make good studios port their tweets?
Still salty about Monster Games turning into a port studio :(.
I feel you about Monster, hopefully its just a transitional period for them before Nintendo hand over the keys to something more substantial

Nilaul

We gotta decipher the hidden message in their first tweet though. Might give us some clues on what type of Metroid game it'll be.

Really simple:

Samus mysteriously ends up stranded on an alien planet; she must find a way off it while a mysterious alien (or aliens) chase her and hunt her down. This alien is vastly overpowered, so any encounter with it most likely would result with Samus'es death.

They seem to follow nearly everyone. So glad that I'm one of these. :D

I think they didnt join twitter just for fun. Maybe they want to get the hype rising till E3 when they drop da bomb.

They seem to follow nearly everyone. So glad that I'm one of these. :D

I think they didnt join twitter just for fun. Maybe they want to get the hype rising till E3 when they drop da bomb.

Everyone? I'm not part of everyone? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Retro if you guys read that, I now go to bed and when I wake up, it would be a wonderful present to have the best Game studio in the world as my follower! My twitter name is the same as here.

I will tell you guys at NeoGaf if that worked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kilvin

Not sure if it's legit or not, especially given the tweets so far. I've followed for now, I guess we'll see.

Top Bottom