• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios joins Twitter

Akiller

retro studios loves halloween

No
cbe362f8e0.jpg
They love tsunderes.

JB2448

I'm glad to see they've finally made a Twitter account. Hope they check in on it from time to time in the future.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Retro Studios is following a lot of people. What if instead of bombarding them with "NIU METROID PLZ" everyone just changes their twitter icon to something Metroid-related. Something a bit more subtle, but next time they check their feed everyone is Samus/Ridley/The Baby?

Nesther

Looks like Retro Studios is following a lot of people. What if instead of bombarding them with "NIU METROID PLZ" everyone just changes their twitter icon to something Metroid-related. Something a bit more subtle, but next time they check their feed everyone is Samus/Ridley/The Baby?

What if I'd like them to make their own IP instead? I guess I could have my twitter icon spell "IP".

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
#GrimdarkIceClimbers

rekameohs

Banned
Rösti;147477590 said:
I was told on their Facebook page that their website is being worked on, so this seems only natural.

No way...... Retro's shitty website has become endearing by this point.

Mikel1015

Banned
I wonder what caused them to become more social/presentful? A twitter account plus a website revamp? What do you guys think is the reason for all of this?

Could it be that they are expanding to become more like a living breathing developer in the eyes of gamers online? Or is Nintendo kicking them up a notch and pushing them to become a higher level developer with more exposure and maybe another team?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
#GrimdarkIceClimbers
That could totally work as a "good twin, evil twin" kind of thing. One would be your standard adventurer, the other would be a nihilistic sociopath.

They could also do the fight club thing and have a twist that reveals there's only been one ice climber throughout the entire game, and he's gone mad after being alone in the mountains for too long
forcing him to eat his partner
or something, hence the alter ego is manifested by his subconscious.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
First Person Eternal Darkness

uuunnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if only
Imagine the head popping off insanity effect in first person view. The camera suddenly topples on to the floor lifeless and from that one view you have to navigate your decapitated body back to your head.

Sydle

I really hope they're returning to Metroid, or they've got an original IP in the works. I know they made some great DKC's, but I don't feel like we need more of those right now.

Top Bottom