• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studio's new website is finally up.

Seems to be working for me

RxwTH45.png

Obviously fake

Eolz

Gamechanger!

No but seriously, at least it looks from this decade this time, even if still a little bit basic. Good to see :)

chozen

But its obviously fake....he says it right in the spoiler.

I was too in a rush to look for it the second I saw the picture. Not everything is obvious in the gaming industry these days btw.

Even if it is fake, there is probably a chance this is being worked on.

The colour-scheme and thematic design is cool, but it's more Monolithsoft than Retro to me. And I don't think the white body works with the dark, detailed background. Looks a bit unfinished. At least on mobile.

I'd have preferred something more lively and fresh.

Retro is like the only game company I've ever seen people care about it's website.

Mostly because they're dead silent in between game releases. If Naughty Dog were anywhere near as closed lip, it would be the same way
sir_bumble_bee has it right: Retro is so tight-lipped that people try to gather every single bit of info from their website (which is pretty silly I think, they're not going to break the news of their games in there).

Teknoman

Going against the grain, I hope they dont make another Prime subseries game. More First Person Metroid? Sure. But lets go further than inbetween Metroid and Super Metroid please?

Lingitiz

Going against the grain, I hope they dont make another Prime subseries game. More First Person Metroid? Sure. But lets go further than inbetween Metroid and Super Metroid please?

I would love a 2.5D Metroid done right instead of returning to Prime.

Kinsei

Banned
On a lost and lonely moon, Samus engages her Scan Visor to translate the characters inscribed on an alien monolith…

So Prime 4 is going to take place on a moon?
/s obviously

chozen

Slightly past Super Metroid is Other M and then Fusion, you can't go past Fusion.

So idk how much they will cram, but we still have Sylux to deal with right after 3.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
There appears to be a lot of garbage files and subdomains around. It seems they started the initial launch of this site on Feb. 16.

Kinsei

Banned
Is that 20116 typo the calling card for fake?

Not to mention King K. Roll.

It's also obviously the Tropical Freeze entry. I doubt they'd do the six islands thing again. If it was K. Rool's return I would think we'd also see a new Crocodile Isle as the location of the worlds.

Top Bottom