• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retronauts Live 47 Listener Mail

Retronauts Live Episode 47
Since we've been busy with events and special guests, our listener mail segment has suffered unduly. To remedy this issue, episode 47 of Retronauts Live is entirely devoted to questions from listeners like you. Jam in your earbuds and listen to the voices of Bob Mackey, Jeremy Parish, Marty Sliva, and Ray Barnholt as they soothe readers desperately in search of answers.

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3156908

No blog entry up yet, but episode is out for all to listen to and enjoy via iTunes and the link above.

Really good episode, I love it when they do Listener Mail on Retronauts, shame no Scott Sharkey or Chris "Lightning Round" Kholer but a pretty good cast all round for this ep. Gotta say I to would be interested in seeing them do a proper episode on the Atari 7800 just to know more about the ongoings of the system and what not.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
This was my second time listening and I enjoyed listening to them answer their mail. That Saiyuki song was terrible.

I really want to see more Parish on Retronauts! It seemed like he was happy to wash his hands of the whole thing for a while. He seems a lot more comfortable guesting than hosting, and Mackey's done a great job taking over as host.

Top Bottom