• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retronauts Live Episode 40: Super Mario Brothers: The Movie

ds1Mil.jpg

19 years ago, Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, and Dennis Hopper did something shameful. On this first installment of Retronauts Movie Month, join Bob Mackey, Marty Sliva, and Ray Barnholt as they explore the public act of silver screen indecency otherwise known as Super Mario Bros.

Direct
Visit the Retronauts Blog for more information about the episode by clicking here

Write via mail to Retronauts at:

Retronauts c/o Bob Mackey
IGN.com
625 2nd Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94107

FAN ART IS VERY WELCOME

eMmYam.jpg

I listened to it and I just didn't find it very interesting. I remember seeing the movie when I was younger and I remember not liking it because it really wasn't like Mario games at all. I was like 10 and loved Nintendo too. It had to have been horrible for me to not like a it. I don't think I ever saw it again.

Penguin

I've tried to find something redeeming about this movie on multiple occasions, but usually to little success.

There's just not much that I like.

Hopefully booze will help make the next viewing enjoyable.

I for one love "Plumbers in Dinosaur World". That's what the movie should have been called.

Other than that, the movie IS good. Or at least it's in no way as bad as oh so many people make it out to be.
It's a great '90s flick.

clockpunk

I too really rather enjoyedthe film - and still do! The world was imaginative, witha good few subtle nods to things only fans would get... Think I shall watch it again tonight!

Top Bottom