• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Right-wing group holds 'Straight lives matter' rally in Sydney. Less than 15 show up.

PillarEN

15 people. Yeah no kidding. Everybody on the entire planet already knows that straight people don't need to rally for their sexuality cause it's a waste of time. It's like rallying for automatically breathing without thinking about it. Waste of time.

Obligatory
tenor.gif

Christ the worst thing to come out of Black Lives matter is the all cringy names copying it thinking that they are being clever.

I thought for sure America would be the last developed country to give up the fight. Which is odd because the Constitution is pretty explicit with its equal protection clause and separation of church and state should have made it a settled issue long ago.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
15 people. Yeah no kidding. Everybody on the entire planet already knows that straight people don't need to rally for their sexuality cause it's a waste of time. It's like rallying for automatically breathing without thinking about it. Waste of time.

The majority of the world is heterosexual. This is the dumbest thing to rally behind.

Please, straight lives are the fucking worst. The cute guys in particular just taunt me with their hotness even though I can't have them ever.

I should just do the gay equivalent of what Trump promotes and just grab 'em by their junk. I'm sure that'll work and convert them to the superior sexuality.

/s

Fisty

So:

Gay people want to get married.

"Straight Lives Matter"

I'm not seeing the connection here. Do gay people sacrifice straight white men during gay weddings?

RinsFury

Interesting how these white supremacist groups like to employ old flags and ensigns. There is another neonazi gang in Canada doing the same thing (Proud Boys).

Straight Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
Splatter Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Black Lies Matter
All Lives Matter

Im sure im missing a bunch more!

Top Bottom