• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round Three of the The NeoGAF N/A Hearthstone Superstar Open Challenge Season One!

Fixed1979

I debated heavily on whether to join this time, but I just am not sure I could devote the time and being able to match up with other people's schedules since I tend to be mostly free between 6-8 AM Central US time. But, maybe next time. Good luck to all those involved. Someone beat Mitch plz.

I was a little surprised your name wasn't submitted! Hopefully you'll be back.

Only 3 of the top 6 players are playing in this round so I expect that the standings will look pretty different once it's all said and done.

Fixed1979

Congrats, that sets our first round two matchup, so a good time to remind everyone: When you're next match is set you can play it at any time, no need to wait until the next round officially begins.

Type2

Special C defeats Type2 3-2, Made me sweat as I lost the first 2. Good games all around.

Congrats on the reverse sweep. Still have some hearthstone card logic to learn. I cant break out of the MTG stack mentallity. Fun stuff besides the top dick:p

Fixed1979

Shoot I forgot to put in my three heroes

Sorry bud, I did send out PMs to the people who didn't submit...hopefully you'll be back for the next round.

Congrats on the reverse sweep. Still have some hearthstone card logic to learn. I cant break out of the MTG stack mentallity. Fun stuff besides the top dick:p

I had the same thing happen to me in my first conquest tournament. Saved what I thought what my best class/deck was for last and proceeding to get beat over and over again after wrecking the guy for the first two games.

Fixed1979

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had to go out of town yesterday and just got back in the door. The brackets have been updated, I'll take a look at the outstanding matches and the post in here in case anything else needs attention.

Fixed1979

Advance was technically yesterday, but we are obviously moving it tonight...

There are still 4 matches in round one that have not been played. Two of the matches should be done tonight.

Cystm and CRS, I haven't seen either of you post here or send a PM, I'll have to make a decision on this match tonight.

Velostix, if we don't hear back from Livewire today then you'll get moved through to the next round tonight.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
My opponent messaged me this afternoon, and I messaged back tonight but haven't gotten a reply.

I know it's coming up on the deadline but he did say he couldn't play Friday through Sunday when he signed up, so it would be ok if we do the match tomorrow or Wednesday instead?

I guess if there's no time, he should have the victory for being the first one to try to set up a time. For some reason i thought it was much later in the month, like the 24th.

Fixed1979

My opponent messaged me this afternoon, and I messaged back tonight but haven't gotten a reply.

I know it's coming up on the deadline but he did say he couldn't play Friday through Sunday when he signed up, so it would be ok if we do the match tomorrow or Wednesday instead?

I guess if there's no time, he should have the victory for being the first one to try to set up a time. For some reason i thought it was much later in the month, like the 24th.

I'd rather you guys play than not...There's no sense in doing anything. We'll see what shakes down today and take it from there. FutureZombie has played in the last two round without issue so I don't mind being a little patient if you don't.

Supposed to have game at 11PM; didn't happen. No invite or accept. ;-;

Same here.

I was going to advance everyone last night before I went to bed but ended up having some things come up so it didn't happen. Hopefully the winner of these two matches can get this part of the bracket back on schedule.

LiveWire

Hey my apologies for the delay. Been on a crazy travel schedule. I missed my time with VeloxStrix last night. If he's still free today I can play now for the rest of the night.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
thepotatoman beat FutureZombie / TurnipKnight 3-0

Fixed1979

LiveWire def. Strix

Let me know the score when you get a chance.

I baked a whole chicken in the time we played! I had to run and take it out of the oven in the middle of our final game.

4be8ba4617dd862f07c688bc22631bf1.png

ZZMitch

Just had our game! ZZMitch over CRS 3-2.

The last game was probably the most insane game of Hearthstone I have ever played. Barely came out on top after we both went into fatigue. It was not an easy fight for that 3rd win. Thanks for a great series man!

I was that was recorded lol

Top Bottom