• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: The Pokemon. All 721 of them, and counting.

DedValve

Banned
Wow, amazing thread!

It might just be nostalgia, but I am still a loyal Pokemon Red fan. I started to lose interest after the silver/gold expansion, and it only deteriorated from there.

When a pokemon evolves into household appliances someone needs to draw a line... I'm not sure if I am playing pokemon or watching the Brave Little Toaster.

rotom-forms1.jpg

Umm did you at least read what Rotom is? Its a ghost pokemon that possesses appliances. Its a great gimmick.

You know, I never interpreted Druddigon as being like a child's drawing of a dragon, but it just hit me that when I was like 4 or 5 and I used to draw my own made up dinosaurs, which were basically T-Rexes covered head to toe in spikes, and overall looked a lot like Druddigon. Weird.

Anyways, while I think it would make it so its not clear that he's a dragon, I think Druddigon's design would have looked a lot better if he just lost the wings. Like an oversized and more dragon like thorny dragon. The wings though don't even look like wings, but rather just excess skin in the shape of wings.

NEO0MJ

Of course, I'm probably the only one in this thread who genuinely likes Reshiram to begin with or even gives a shit about how it looks LOL. Wait until we get to Kyurem. I have nothing but good things to say about it LOL. For now I'll just leave you all with this fan art

I like it a lot as well, as used to be team Zekrom at first.
Kyurem da bes, though.

Zekrom is good. Reshiram is alright.

Genesect is awesome

Terrakion is alright.

Thundurus is cool. He should have just remained a single Pokemon, and been the raijin Pokemon. The other two bring him down, because they're just recolors.

GoldStarz

Zekrom is good. Reshiram is alright.

Genesect is awesome

Terrakion is alright.

Thundurus is cool. He should have just remained a single Pokemon, and been the raijin Pokemon. The other two bring him down, because they're just recolors.

I mean Landorus is the leader so if one's staying then it's going to be him. At least their Therian Formes give them each unique looks

Victini is my favorite 'cute' legendary. I especially love it's shiny colors and I really wish they'd distribute it at some point.

Cobalion's my favorite of the sword trio. I kind of fluctuate on if I like Terrakion or not. I don't particularly care for Virizion. Overall I think the sword trio gets a lot more hate then they deserve.

I'm pretty meh on the genies. They honestly could have held them back a generation and given X and Y a trio. Maybe they would have been liked a little more and not deemed unnecessary like they often are.

Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem are my favorite legendary trio so far. It's actually really hard for me to decide which one I like best. I love the concept behind these dragons and how they're used within the gen 5 storyline. If only Xerneas, Yveltal, and poor, poor Zygarde could have gotten the same treatment. Seriously, I'll never stop being salty about Zygarde getting shafted so badly.

I don't like regular Keldo but I do like his Resolute Forme.

I don't like Meloetta, either forms.

I don't care for Genesect design wise and it being an event Pokemon completely ruined any potential it had. Here you had Team Plasma making their own Mewtwo-style experiment Pokemon and...it has zero importance on the storyline because it's an event Pokemon. It doesn't even get it's own little event exclusive area like Victini. It's just there and completely wasted. I wish we could have had a sort of Mewtwo throwback where after you beat the elite four you could travel through an abandoned Plasma hideout and find Genesect at the end of it.

Druddigon doesn't get enough love among my peers :|

Oh well, I still love ya! (Do they make Druddigon plushies?)

Really, a lot of my faves are from Gen V.

Menitta

Wow, amazing thread!

It might just be nostalgia, but I am still a loyal Pokemon Red fan. I started to lose interest after the silver/gold expansion, and it only deteriorated from there.

When a pokemon evolves into household appliances someone needs to draw a line... I'm not sure if I am playing pokemon or watching the Brave Little Toaster.

rotom-forms1.jpg

Rotom is the BEST!!!

I mean Landorus is the leader so if one's staying then it's going to be him. At least their Therian Formes give them each unique looks

Thundurus is the one based on Raijin, the thunder kami most people are familiar with.

The other two are not quite as well known, and I thinking Thundurus is the one one that really works.

GoldStarz

Thundurus is the one based on Raijin, the thunder kami most people are familiar with.

The other two are not quite as well known, and I thinking Thundurus is the one one that really works.
I'm pretty sure if GF cared about that then they would've made Thundurus the leader of the Kamis, but they didn't so if one mon would rep them, it'd be Landorus.

e105zeta

Neo Member

Fujin and Raijin are almost always depicted together in Japanese media as brothers.

Landoros supposedly being Inari is chicanery of some kind, but of who's, I'm not certain. It could be people trying to stretch mythology too far to find a basis for it, or (more likely) GameFreak being lazy and using a palette swap where one is not warranted.

Because Inari is never depicted as an oni like Raijin and Fujin are. Inari-sama is either a fox, a beautiful woman, or a chubby old man. I mean, the fact that Landoros's Beast Form isn't even a fox makes the implication incredibly tenuous at best.

Because Inari is never depicted as an oni like Raijin and Fujin are. Inari-sama is either a fox, a beautiful woman, or a chubby old man. I mean, the fact that Landoros's Beast Form isn't even a fox makes the implication incredibly tenuous at best.
Is there a theme for the therian forms anyway? All I could think is the four chinese symbols, which is reaaally stretching it.

Macka

Yeah, the only Gen V legendary I 'like' is Genesect, and even then it's nothing amazing. As someone else said, it's also disappointing that it pretty much just copied Mewtwo's origin story, and didn't have any real role in the games.

But yeah:
- The Swords of Justice are legit horrible. Well, Terrakion is passable I suppose, but it has a weirdly human face.
- The Forces of Nature look terrible in either of their forms.
- The Tao Trio is the worst set of cover Legendaries in the series. (In fairness, Giratina pulls most of the weight there for D/P/P.)
- Victini is the second worst of the 100 point fairies behind Manaphy, but the margin between them and Mew/Celebi/Jirachi is pretty massive.
- Meloetta don't do anything for me either. Did we really need a waifu Legendary?

GoldStarz

Yeah, the only Gen V legendary I 'like' is Genesect, and even then it's nothing amazing. As someone else said, it's also disappointing that it pretty much just copied Mewtwo's origin story, and didn't have any real role in the games.
Haven't you expressed your general dislike of Gen V already? It's not exactly surprising you dislike the Legends if you dislike pretty much every Pokemon that comes along in Gen V.

You know, I've followed this thread since its inception and there is not a single Pokémon I dislike (I love Stantler, the Swords and the trash bag, for example), I only dislike how certain mons are practically shoved down our throats at every turn (like Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, Blaziken etc). Can't wait for next gen.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Neither did Mewtwo, he was just there. Also Genesect is nothing like Mewtwo.

- The Tao Trio is the worst set of cover Legendaries in the series.

Nah man that honours goes to the Kalos box legendary for being so pointless in the plot, plus Zygarde didn't even get to be a box mascot.

The Tao Trio were pretty cool and their lore and theme was really interesting.

- Meloetta don't do anything for me either. Did we really need a waifu Legendary?

Okay now you're just making shit up as she is not a waifu legendary. -_-;

Macka

Haven't you expressed your general dislike of Gen V already? It's not exactly surprising you dislike the Legends if you dislike pretty much every Pokemon that comes along in Gen V.
Haven't you expressed your general adoration for Gen V constantly? Guess you shouldn't bother to post in the thread anymore either.

Clearly I'm not a fan of the majority of the Gen V dex, but everyone is talking about the Legendaries now. Several other people have stated that they like/dislike them, so why are you calling out my comment? Is it not okay to talk about disliking them? Is it wrong to not like a Pokemon that you do?

If you can't handle somebody criticizing Pokemon designs, that's your problem.

Neither did Mewtwo, he was just there. Also Genesect is nothing like Mewtwo.
The Burned mansion in Cinnabar says hi. They admittedly could have built it up more, but Mewtwo definitely had more of a role in the Gen 1 games than Genesect did in Gen V. And how are they not similar? Both were essentially created by the evil team of the region - Mewtwo through genetic experiments and Genesect through modification.

Nah man that honours goes to the Kalos box legendary for being so pointless in the plot, plus Zygarde didn't even get to be a box mascot.
Well that's like, your opinion man. We all have them. Personally I find Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde to be some of the best designed Legendaries ever, so even though their role in the story was very disappointing, they're still much, much better than the ones I find bad looking.

GoldStarz

Haven't you expressed your general adoration for Gen V constantly? Guess you shouldn't bother to post in the thread anymore either.

Clearly I'm not a fan of the majority of the Gen V dex, but everyone is talking about the Legendaries now. Several other people have stated that they like/dislike them, so why are you calling out my comment? Is it not okay to talk about disliking them? Is it wrong to not like a Pokemon that you do?

If you can't handle somebody criticizing Pokemon designs, that's your problem.
Maybe, but I also don't unilaterally love all the Gen V Pokemon. When you're post basically comes down to "yeah they suck" I just don't see the point. Criticism is one thing but you're not really criticizing any of the designs as much as saying "these are bad" or using made up justifications for your opinion. I don't think there's anything wrong with disliking something but if that's the most you're going to contribute, why put in the effort?

With gen 5 coming to a close soon in this thread I think it's safe to say that I like about half of gen 5 and dislike about half. There's almost no middle ground. It's weird. And I'm not even saying this to rag on gen 5, I think gen 1 probably has some of the worst designed pokemon.
Not even going to say them, don't want to rustle jimmies.
I'm looking forward to gen 6 though. That Gen has some great pokemon imo.

Macka

Maybe, but I also don't unilaterally love all the Gen V Pokemon. When you're post basically comes down to "yeah they suck" I just don't see the point. Criticism is one thing but you're not really criticizing any of the designs as much as saying "these are bad" or using made up justifications for your opinion. I don't think there's anything wrong with disliking something but if that's the most you're going to contribute, why put in the effort?
I don't hate all of the Gen V Pokemon. So far I've been positive on Snivy, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Scolipede, Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, Darumaka, Scraggy, Archen, Archeops, Trubbish, Reuniclus, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Jellicent, Joltik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Litwick, Chandelure, Axew, Stunfisk and Druddigon. I've also been mild on many others. I'm just vocal about the ones I dislike as well, so it probably stands out more to you.

Most of the time there isn't something in particular I could point as the reason for why I dislike a design, but when there is - like with Beartic's beady eyes and head for example - I do mention it. It's really all subjective though, right? The things I could point to as reasons for why I dislike things will be scoffed at by the people who like those designs, like you've just done by saying I use made up justifications for my opinions. Sometimes there's not much to say other than "I am not a fan of this!", and when the inverse isn't frowned upon, I don't see why that should be either.

I've kept up with this thread even through Gen V because I love the Pokemon series (and even a fair few Unova 'mons!), and enjoy reading Birdie's posts. It's really no effort to make posts, even negative ones. :) I'd find it kinda boring if this was an echo chamber of positivity, but that's just me.

GoldStarz

With gen 5 coming to a close soon in this thread I think it's safe to say that I like about half of gen 5 and dislike about half. There's almost no middle ground. It's weird. And I'm not even saying this to rag on gen 5, I think gen 1 probably has some of the worst designed pokemon.
Not even going to say them, don't want to rustle jimmies.
I'm looking forward to gen 6 though. That Gen has some great pokemon imo.
That's actually more or less how I feel about Gen VI's Pokemon. A lot of people talk about how it's fine that there's a low count because all the ones present are well designed but I honestly just don't agree with that statement; it's a fairly mixed bag for me.

I don't hate all of the Gen V Pokemon. So far I've been positive on Snivy, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Scolipede, Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile, Darumaka, Scraggy, Archen, Archeops, Trubbish, Reuniclus, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Jellicent, Joltik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Litwick, Chandelure, Axew, Stunfisk and Druddigon. I've also been mild on many others. I'm just vocal about the ones I dislike as well, so it probably stands out more to you.

Most of the time there isn't something in particular I could point as the reason for why I dislike a design, but when there is - like with Beartic's beady eyes and head for example - I do mention it. It's really all subjective though, right? The things I could point to as reasons for why I dislike things will be scoffed at by the people who like those designs, like you've just done by saying I use made up justifications for my opinions. Sometimes there's not much to say other than "I am not a fan of this!", and when the inverse isn't frowned upon, I don't see why that should be either.

I've kept up with this thread even through Gen V because I love the Pokemon series (and even a fair few Unova 'mons!), and enjoy reading Birdie's posts. It's really no effort to make posts, even negative ones. :) I'd find it kinda boring if this was an echo chamber of positivity, but that's just me.

That's fair. I apologize, I've only seen your negative comments so far, so I had you pinned as someone who stuck around only to rag.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Jeez animal design has gone down hill, God must be running out of idea.

heh, remember this?

699.png

wat

Meloetta is based on the muse concept while giving some idol look (i.e. performer in Japan), this is more of a culture thing than anything else

Druddigon is top 5 Ugliest Pokemon.
That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? There are plenty of uglier Pokemon, even if Gen V.

I'd argue Druddy isn't a good looker, but at the same I'd argue a lot of "ugly" pokemon are cool looking because of that. Barbaracle for instance, is hideous yet awesome.

Dryk

Watch Da Birdie said:
And that just makes me more mad because this Pokemon basically renders Luvdisc obsolete, but I'm a fan of Luvdisc and that offends me---Luvdisc was a fun little joke Pokemon who was endearing for that fact, and then Game Freak comes along and gives us this jerk who steals his spotlight and makes it unlikely Luvdisc will ever get a chance to shine in the series, eventually everyone will forget about it and when they think of heart-shaped pink fish Pokemon they'll think about Alomomola first.
I'm still eight pages behind but I wanted to quote this because it's a cool encapsulation of what worries me about a lot of Pokemon. Especially the ones that got "replaced" in Generation V. If you're going to make "X, but better!" just go back and fix the old one.

I know it's unrealistic but I think every Pokemon design deserves to have a niche. Even if that niche isn't very useful. That's also why I really like Pokemon like Vivillon. The strategy it's good at is easy to counter and it's still got the integrity of a wet paper bag, but it has a job and it's still good at it.

Boss Doggie

I'm still eight pages behind but I wanted to quote this because it's a cool encapsulation of what worries me about a lot of Pokemon. Especially the ones that got "replaced" in Generation V. If you're going to make "X, but better!" just go back and fix the old one.

I know it's unrealistic but I think every Pokemon design deserves to have a niche. Even if that niche isn't very useful. That's also why I really like Pokemon like Vivillon. The strategy it's good at is easy to counter and it's still got the integrity of a wet paper bag, but it has a job and it's still good at it.

Eh I dunno, I still put that part on thinking Alomomola as a 'heart fish" even though it isn't. As people see it more as a football with huge hands.

Azuran

Banned

No way, the Kalos trio is top tier. I don't care about plot relevance because all three of them are amazing designs. I'll say they're the best cover legendaries in the entire series.

e105zeta

Neo Member
No way, the Kalos trio is top tier. I don't care about plot relevance because all three of them are amazing designs. I'll say they're the best cover legendaries in the entire series.

Aye, physically they're great.

It's just thematically they make no sense because their concepts are too extreme. If Flare goes after Xerneas, it's a big stretch to portray giving eternal life as a bad thing - no matter how hard they try to hammer it into the dialogue. Similarly, there's no way Yveltal can ever have a narrative impact because you know they're not going to show it just flying around killing everything.

Mr-Joker

Banned

An amazing design can only take you so far.

For example I am currently playing generation 2 and while Lugia and Ho-Oh aren't the focal point of the plot, they are always in the players minds as;

-The NPC in Ecruteak City talk about the birds, with one mentioning how they are so large that they blocked out the sun.

-They have a lore regarding the two towers of Ecruteak City and they left when the tower in the west burnt down.

-In Olivine City an NPC talk about Whirl Island and how it's a scary place.

-An NPC on Route 41 talked about how the Whirlpool are caused by Lugia.

-An NPC in Cianwood City talks about how Whirl Island is hiding a legendary Pokémon.

-In Ecruteak City after defeating Morty you can visit Bell Tower where an NPC mention how he's awaiting the return of Ho-Oh.

-Ho-Oh's lore is tied to the Johto beast and how he brought them back to life, so Ho-Oh is a Pokémon of life whereas Lugia is described of being a powerful Pokémon that can destroy building so chooses to live in the sea.

With Xerneas and Yveltal, ignoring Zygarde for now as he doesn't have a game, they are barely mentioned by any NPC, their theme aren't explored, they have no baring with Kalos lore or seem to play any part in the war, we never pass by their cave of where they are hiding and their role in the story boils down to them being used as battery a role that Electrode played in gen 2.

So while I like Yveltal's design, theme and battle music I place him very low in the listing of box mascot as he barely played a role in the game and you could easily remove both Yveltal and Xerneas from the game and nothing would change.

heh, remember this?

699.png

Ha Ha so true.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
dAUWRSN.png

#622 - Golett
Ground/Ghost

Here we are, the family that some would deem the Magnum Opus of Generation V---the Golett line, a two-stage family who happen to be the franchise's only Ground/Ghost Pokemon. This means that they have a grand total of three immunities to Normal, Fighting, and Electric which if I'm not mistaken is the maximum amount of immunities a Pokemon could possibly have with the current Type Chart, though on the other hand it also has quite a few common weaknesses to Water, Grass, Dark, and Ice-type moves as well as meager defenses so it isn't an impenetrable wall. And until it evolves, which like our last couple of Pokemon is quite late into the game, none of its stats are that well-off so it may have a rough time early on. I used one in White though and it worked well enough, getting one with Iron Fist allows it to fire off some pretty powerful Shadow Punches and it's easy to pick and choose the Pokemon its fights against to ensure it puts those three immunities to work.

Golett was also designed by James Turner and is usually considered to be, along with its evolution, his greatest contribution to the franchise---and depending on whether or not you like him possibly the only reason for Game Freak to keep him on the staff. I was extremely hyped when this Pokemon was revealed because recently I had really gotten into golems for whatever reason. If you think about it, golems don't really get a lot of love in pop-culture compared to various other supernatural creatures such as dragons, unicorns, and zombies, at most they're low-level grunts used by the villains and there's really not a single series I can think of where they're placed front and center as the main "draw" of a piece of media. I guess one could argue that various robot shows, especially the super robot variety, kind of fill that niche but considering there's so many things one could construct a golem out of I personally feel they're ripe for the picking. I've actually worked on an idea about a story involving golems for a few years on-and-off, basically planning things out, and while I've never gotten around to capitalizing on said idea and making it a reality I legitimately do think it's an untapped gold mine of possibility. The positive reception towards the Golett family I think proves that, at least in my mind---think about it, "Jewish Giant Robots". That sells itself if you ask me.

So a Pokemon based on golems isn't anything new, excluding, well, "Golem", we had the Regi Trio in Generation III which were very tried-and-true golems and Golett here takes things a bit further by also incorporating elements of more modern robots, a motif that is expanded upon once it evolves. Though Golett is said to hail from an ancient civilization, the energy that powers it has never been identified by modern science and the creature has a very "digital" look to it, especially in the eyes, that leads one to wonder if those that created it were far more advanced than we give them credit for---XY in particular might point to it being powered by the "infinity energy" that AZ utilized to power the Ultimate Weapon and was later (secretly) being researched by the Devon Co. in ORAS, though this connection hasn't been proven in canon and it's just speculation on my part. Though it is worth mentioning that Golett's evolution is quite prominently seen taking part in the cutscene showing the 3000-year old war and is also part of AZ's squad. Golett has cool lore behind it, and I love its evolution, though it itself looks a bit clunky, purposefully perhaps, and I think this is one Generation V Pokemon who definitely improves upon evolution.

Golett had a small role in the series under the ownership of Luke, an amateur film maker. Though his main starlet was of course his Zorua Golett played an important role as his second-in-command responsible for assisting him with his directorial pursuits such as manning the camera and carrying the props and thus he was quite a useful partner given his strength and golem-like loyalty. He also was fairly decent at battling taking part in the Club Battle, though he ultimately lost to Axew and its newly learned Outrage attack because, you know, he was up against a main character and everything.

MNhiUCC.png

#623 - Golurk
Ground/Ghost

At Level 43 Golett evolves into Golurk. If you ask anyone what the best thing about Golurk is, the answer will always be the fact that it can learn Fly which is amazing. You see I like most bird-based Pokemon, but I hate always having to include them in each team since I like to have a flyer with me at all times and very few non-bird Pokemon, even those with wings or aerial capability, can learn Fly which really bugs me. Speaking of which, how come the majority of Bug-type Pokemon like Yanmega can't Fly? I would've loved to have included one on my Platinum team but I had to settle for Togekiss instead since that was the only new Gen IV Pokemon I hadn't used that could Fly, and that pissed me off because I'd take a giant dragonfly over a weird dove any day. So it was a godsend having a chance to forgo the usual mandatory Flying Pokemon in favor of a Ground/Ghost who could Fly. Golurk's an amazingly fun Pokemon to use with his unique Type and access to Iron Fist'd elemental punches but isn't quite as amazing as he looks, sure his Attack like a lot of Unova Pokemon puts a lot of the classics to shame but he's horribly slow despite having access to rocket boosters and all. But really, if you wanna use Golurk, you're gonna use Golurk. He's just too cool to pass up, competitive viability be damned!

Golurk is more than just a golem, though that's what he's most recognizable as and even has a "band-aid" covering his chest just like common depictions of the Golem of Prague---his toga bottom and armor also gives him a Greco-Roman style appearance perhaps referencing the mythological giant automaton known as Talos, especially how he appeared in the classic Jason and the Argonauts film by Columbia Pictures. But most people will look at him and realize, wait a minute, he's basically a giant robot! It's even been pointed out that his original name, "Goloog", sounds quite similar to the Zeon Federation's Gelgoog from Mobile Suit Gundam, and the two even share a somewhat similar design, though given Golurk's creator being a Westerner generally people see it as a reference to the Iron Giant. Its robotic elements were further expanded on once it debuted in the show where it was finally revealed how exactly Golurk flies---it pulls in its legs and hands and deploys rocket boosters which is seriously rad. But yeah, it should come as no surprise that a ton of people like this Pokemon and some may even consider it the best part of Generation V by a country mile. It's not my favorite of the Generation, but I definitely see the appeal and would love to see more mecha-inspired Pokemon in the future.

Golurk made his debut in the Victini film---he plays the same role in both versions, a heroic Pokemon who aids Ash in taking down the film's villain, though in the Black Version it's Shiny---and this was the first time his rocket-booster capabilities were showcased. Most people before then assumed he just flew through the air like Superman. Golurk made a quite a few appearances in the main show as well, such as an illusion of one made by Luke's Zorua playing a role in a film and one aiding Ash and co. in taking down a bunch of Legendaries being controlled by Team Rocket, with one of its appearances containing a reference to a Studio Ghibli film. In the finale of the N Arc Colress takes control of a group of Golurk causing them to rampage, with one scene in particular (far better animated than usual) showing a Golurk rampaging as it crawls along the ground just like the robots do at the end of Castle in the Sky. It was a pretty nice touch and really shows how fun little anime references can be here and there, something that the show used to do far more in the earlier days than they do now perhaps due to trying to appeal to a wide, less-niche audience. But that's the cost of popularity.

Golurk, Druddigon and Hydreigon make the final row of pokemon before the legendaries look RPG-inspired. When they were first leaked I thought there was going to be an old castle ruins before the Elite 4 where you would find them

Also, he needs levitate to have 4 immunities!

Boss Doggie

See I think the ghost inside Golurk is actually the GETTER RAYS/SPIRAL POWER/ZERO SYSTEM/MAZIN POWER/what ever power source Iron Giant was using.

We really need Mega Golurk. It really screams that TRANS-AM power boost or something.

They should have made this Pokemon the 28th Unovan Pokemon too to further the reference.

Also watch this amazing homage vid

4QGCzjC.png

NEO0MJ

No doubt one of the biggest stars of Gen V. Who could resist such a cool looking thing?

See I think the ghost inside Golurk is actually the GETTER RAYS/SPIRAL POWER/ZERO SYSTEM/MAZIN POWER/what ever power source Iron Giant was using.

Mazinger uses Photon energy. Get your super robot trivia right, scrub!

What 4 moves do you all put on your Golurk?

The first time I used: Shadow Punch, Fly, Earthquake, and Ice Punch.
Second time I used: Shadow Punch, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, and Iron Defense.

Top Bottom