• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rudy Giuliani Can't Keep His Hands To Himself (Air horn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
Vic missed an opportunity by not highlighting how Giuliani started playing with his wedding ring as soon as he let go of her arm.

Disgusting lol

Did Youtube change its layout again? Like in the past couple weeks?
I like the new design.

What's wrong with it?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
LOL @ Erin's face when he says "I know men who are touchy/feely and I don't like it" WHILE HE'S TOUCHING HER!!

What a scumbag.

No more of these please

giphy.gif

Forearms

LOL @ Erin's face when he says "I know men who are touchy/feely and I don't like it" WHILE HE'S TOUCHING HER!!

What a scumbag.

I love her hard swallow when he first touches her, and the body language when he finally lets go the second time. It really highlights how uncomfortable that situation was, while also being hilarious.

Camwi

I love her hard swallow when he first touches her, and the body language when he finally lets go the second time. It really highlights how uncomfortable that situation was, while also being hilarious.

And it's something that I never noticed when I watched that actual video yesterday.

Shit like this makes me feel old. I don't get the humor like at all. Why is the air horn funny?

It goes all the way back to the carnival of stupid that was the republican debates, it's just part of all these vids now. I'd recommend watching the older stuff too :D

Shit like this makes me feel old. I don't get the humor like at all. Why is the air horn funny?
I like to think of it as this the one guy in the audience at all of Trump's rallies/etc who has the uncanny ability to use the airhorn he snuck in at the perfect time to disrupt the train of the thought of his hero's political enemies.

Weird how the debate videos are kind whatever but the ones outside, like this and the Meliana video, are top notch as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom