• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] 1 year Playstation Plus for 33,33 € on december 6th

Matush

Please be true, my PS+ is running out in February, I would probably buy 2 years worth of Plus in a heartbeat.

EDIT: Is this deal on some site, or on PSN europe-wide?

Laranja

Well, fuck. I'll be out of the country on the 6th, and probably won't have Internet access, so I won't be able to get this.

That's too bad, because I plan to resubscribe, eventually, and at this price I'd likely buy two year subscriptions.

The thirst for a PS+ deal is apparently real.

Personally, I'm sort of "meh" on the whole idea after letting my sub lapse in October. I don't really miss it and ultimately only want to pay for one online service. Since XBL is better that's where my $$$ go for now.

That said, Sony didn't offer jack shit in the way of PS+ deals this Black Friday to entice defectors and fence sitters. There's zero chance I'll pay the full $50 for a year, but a deal for $30-$35 might pull me back in....

I hope they do this across all regions, I know a lot of people who could genuinely use a yearly subscription at a discounted price.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Eventually can I buy it now and use it later or use it now but add those 12 months to my actual subscription right? My actual one expires in July. ..

chadskin

The original post on MyDealz was deleted and that banner is from a promotion in 2013 shortly after the PS4's launch when Amazon.de sold the subscription for €33.33. I picked up three years of PS+ then.

Definitely don't get your hopes up, it wouldn't be the first time a MyDealz post (i.e. the source for this "rumor") is just some trolling attempt.

Ashhong

If anybody here has access to Google Express, Target has 50$ cards and there is a 15$ off coupon that applies to it. Can also sign up for 3 month free trial for no shipping. Coupon is on slickdeals, I would link but on mobile

Fuck this.
No way this will pop up out of nowhere mid day.
Going to get my 1y off of CDkeys right now.

Abandon-Thread.gif

A better than $40 for a year deal would've been cool in the US. I still really wish I bought more years on Amazon when they had it for $30 back in 2013, two years was not enough. I bought one 1 year card from NewEgg on eBay, still haven't used it since I'm not playing anything other than PC games currently and probably won't until near the end of the month to get the current PS+ games.

Top Bottom