• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add yet another voice to those hoping for Colony Wars. Mine. My voice. I hope it is Colony Wars.

G-Police would be wonderful also.

RaikuHebi

Banned
vicariouscrash_610a.jpg
not-like-this.gif

I WONT BELIEVE YOUR LIES

Derrick01

Banned
Whatever it is if it's from the PS1 era it's going to be a really bad idea. Unless any of them are drastically changed in formula it's not going to be received well (look at Knack's reviews) and if you drastically change an IP then what's the point of bringing them back to begin with?

Banned
Jak 2 and 3 were in space. So jak and daxter 4. Wipeout and ratchet and resistance are either dead, recent releases or not classics.

Jak 4 by ND.

fixuis

Warhawk being given another chance?

would LOVE this! ..or a new crash with nex gen gfx..day 1

but yeah just imagine a war hawk as awesome as the one on ps3 with nex gen gfx and gameplay including social features plus newer maps designed by the same map team/guy or even the same maps with an hd reboot would be fine. I would kill for some water based gameplay..aircraft carriers?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
You can jump so high in Jumping Flash, you end up in space. Jumping Flash confirmed

Will never happen T_T

Piccoro

Damn, I wish I could watch the show tonight! ( 4 a.m in europe )
The hype levels are through the roof!

Also, my guess is this will be Colony Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom