• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Out of curiosity, where did all the LucasArts X-Wing/Tie Fighter developers go after Disney bought LucasArts? Did Sony hire any of them?

Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars!

We meet again ;)

Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars! Please be Colony Wars!

Fear Effect, in space. They could make into something similar to Event Horizon.

Kidding aside, I would give my left nut for a new Colony Wars or G-Police.

Jumpingflash_boxart.jpg

Believe.

This would be sooo good. Not happening though.

prophecy0

Please be Colony Wars. Please be Colony Wars. Please be Colony Wars.

edit: I made this post before seeing Sidewinder's above. It looks like we both REALLY like Colony Wars.

frayne182

Banned
Last time I checked Crash wasn't an exclusive series.... has this changed? I can't remember the last one, but wasn't it on Xbox and gamecube as well?

Xater

Just to add more credibility to Colony Wars, the Sony guy in the GTTV thread also teased epic space battles for the future.

Zalman

I know some Sony people like to read GAF, so here's my message for them:

PLEASE GIVE US CRASH BANDICOOT.

Thanks in advance.

Into

If SCE somehow acquired the Crash license and got Naughty Dog to start making a game that would be genuinely exciting.

Banned
Kojima being at the event teasing a new game could mean ZoE 3. Never liked the first one and skipped the second. But I know GAF would go nuts so maybe it's that.

Xater

All this love for Colony Wars. I've never even heard of it lol.

3 games by Psygnosis from 97 to 2000. All good. No idea how one could have missed those.

People saying Crash are already wrong. Has nothing to do with space and isn't exclusive to Sony.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If this is Colony Wars I will do back flips, especially if it gets VR support.

Gangxxter

Last time I checked Crash wasn't an exclusive series.... has this changed? I can't remember the last one, but wasn't it on Xbox and gamecube as well?
The first Crash games were PSX exclusive. After that the series went downhill.
It's time that Crash Bandicoot returns to his former glory as a PlayStation exclusive!

Nev

Banned
If it's Crash 4 by Naughty Dog I'll cry.

Watch it be Colony Wars, Parappa or another meh like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom