• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Call of Duty Online announcement coming soon [Update Rumor: Stats Tool]

Lyonaz

Raide said:

Can you imagine an online mode where you only fight with weapons and the bullets you paid for.
You would buy a sweet ass sniper-rifle, get all gillied up and lie waiting for that perfect $1 dollar headshot!

Jarmel

Banned
Lyonaz said:
Can you imagine an online mode where you only fight with weapons and the bullets you paid for.
You would buy a sweet ass sniper-rifle, get all gillied up and lie waiting for that perfect $1 dollar headshot!

Noobtubes cost $5 a round.

snap0212

This could work in a world where Activision doesn't want to sell you a new game every year.

Why would I want to buy a new Call of Duty game every November when I get new content through my subscription?

or if that's not the case:

Why would I pay for a subscription if it's not giving me a superior product than then one I could get without paying for a subscription?

ToyBroker

Banned
Imagine a Call of Duty game but with World of Warcraft elements.

Raids would require people with good aim and stuff...that'd be so awesome.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Where the fuck is the Modern Warfare 3 announcement? Don't they announce the fall Call of Duty around April of every year?

Hixx

Domino Theory said:
Where the fuck is the Modern Warfare 3 announcement? Don't they announce the fall Call of Duty around April of every year?

I wouldn't be surprised if MS paid to announce it at their conference. MS looooves the CoD.

Raide

Lyonaz said:

"Psst, wanna buy this Lunging Commando Knife? +10 Ragequit. $15."

Kafel

Banned
We’ve heard there is a Call of Duty announcement planned for this evening. We’ve heard it’s happening at a press event in New York. RPS has heard something as well.

so?

Cipherr

Christ, they just wont stop with this will they?

1. Download COD:Free+MannCo.store

2. Burn the entire download to a Dual Layer Blu Ray

3. Snap disc in half and drop it into the commode.

4. Eat plenty of beef, dairy products and Chipotle

5. ???????

6. Flush

Definitely E3.

JonCha

Why wouldn't you just play regular CoD (though kids would probably beg to pay for online and this title)?

Polk

Lyonaz said:
Well Kwari did similiar thing.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Cipherr said:
Christ, they just wont stop with this will they?

1. Download COD:Free+MannCo.store

2. Burn the entire download to a Dual Layer Blu Ray

3. Snap disc in half and drop it into the commode.

4. Eat plenty of beef, dairy products and Chipotle

5. ???????

6. Flush

Something tells me the in-game store is going to sell more than just aesthetic crap.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Domino Theory said:
I thought they normally did very small teasers before E3, the reveal it at the show.

Domino Theory said:

cjelly said:
I thought they normally did very small teasers before E3, the reveal it at the show.

Who honestly cares about single player though? Multiplayer reveal event is where its but that doesn't happen until late summer.

-

Grecco

Spinning Plates said:
Who honestly cares about single player though? Multiplayer reveal event is where its but that doesn't happen until late summer.

-

I care about Single Player.

Top Bottom