• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Evolution Studios working on 'Drive Club' for PS4

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yep.

The original trademark specified "non-downloadable" electronic games so they're merely updating it to include downloadable stuff (the world has changed in the last decade!) (EDIT: Actually, the new trademark does the opposite. Why would they update their trademark to specify "non-downloadable". Perhaps its some streaming idea?)

Not sure what they were using "Drive Club" for in the first place though

Okay, I figured it out. The USPTO objected to “Providing electronic games via the Internet; providing electronic games via telephone” as being too broad. So the trademark is being amended to include the phrase "non-downloadable" to the filing. Hence why the trademark has been refiled.

People probably shouldn't get too excited about this. :p

saladine1

So, nobody is interested in this?

It looked great, sounded amazing(assuming it was in game) but yeah, the social aspect of clubs and shit has turned me off.

Deband

I think it looked interesting. Nice graphics in 1st person when entering the car, but the reel at the end seemed unremarkable so I guess it has a long way to go.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So, nobody is interested in this?

It looked great, sounded amazing(assuming it was in game) but yeah, the social aspect of clubs and shit has turned me off.

Absolutely, its a racing game, so I'm more than likely in.

I want to hear more first, especially about single player.

Top Bottom