• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Han Solo film named leaked, Han Solo: A Star Wars Story (ft. Thanos)

Yes...Han and Chewie just stole the Falcon, from their previous smuggler boss who wanted the MF for themselves. They are being chased, get intercepted by the empire, fly through asteroid fields (exogorth-like sequences), stop-n-go and random locales, even getting Lando involved.

All the while Han goes from not knowing the ship to learning it due to it being his only way out from under his boss. Him and Chewie have dramatic bonding moments.

I'd also add that not only is he trying to escape, but find a woman he's been in love with and was supposed to leave this life for a while back. In the end, he doesn't find her, is heartbroken, but he finds new friends and decides to stick with being a smuggler.

Start with Han meeting Chewie. They're ambushed by enemies Han Solo, and Chewie chooses to become allies with Solo. They commandeer the Falcon. Han spends half the movie calling the Falcon a flying piece of garbage, but she slowly wins him over as the movie progresses. Make the movie a love story between Han Solo and the reliable, yet unreliable lady in grey.

Here's your movie title:

4fcc16f07b65364662fc18a9d087e5cb--rebel-heart-star-wars-rebels.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Should have been Han Solo: Yolo

They could introduce a character named Han Yolo, who is the inspiration for Han Solo's name. THEN we get a spin-off of that, the Han Yolo: Solo movie

Weckum

Start with Han meeting Chewie. They're ambushed by enemies Han Solo, and Chewie chooses to become allies with Solo. They commandeer the Falcon. Han spends half the movie calling the Falcon a flying piece of garbage, but she slowly wins him over as the movie progresses. Make the movie a love story between Han Solo and the reliable, yet unreliable lady in grey.

Here's your movie title:

4fcc16f07b65364662fc18a9d087e5cb--rebel-heart-star-wars-rebels.jpg

Isn't it canon that Han saved Chewie and it's a Wookiee tradition to then become sort of an indentured servant kind of thing?

Unit 33

Isn't it canon that Han saved Chewie and it's a Wookiee tradition to then become sort of an indentured servant kind of thing?
Yes, it's referred to as a 'life debt,' I'm pretty sure it still stands in the current canon, if I am not mistaken.

Boem

I don't really know any canon outside of the movies so I'm aware I'm judging stories I don't actually know, but I don't like the life debt idea. That's some old school White Man/Native American adventure story trope nonsense. Can't they just be buddies?

-- Please know I'm just judging the basic idea here. Maybe it was handled better in those original stories.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
We're going to find out who Snoke and Rey's parents are from a leaked Lego set, right?

Toys leaked that Rey would end up with the Lightsaber and not Finn, I'm glad I went radio silent for the last month or I would've seen a bunch of spoilers. Went in not knowing a single thing besides what we saw in the trailers.

Top Bottom