• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Matt-IGN "Nintendo may announce a new Kid Icarus for Wii (at GC 2006)"

Zenith

Banned
bumping for post-Leipzig hindsight and laughter.

what a dumb ass. how could he post something that was so blatantly BS? and he didn't even have the stones to stick with his own story, he covered his ass with the whole "oh it's someone else's rumour so if it's wrong it's not my fault".

Xrenity

Zenith said:
bumping for post-Leipzig hindsight and laughter.

what a dumb ass. how could he post something that was so blatantly BS? and he didn't even have the stones to stick with his own story, he covered his ass with the whole "oh it's someone else's rumour so if it's wrong it's not my fault".
He said it was a rumor, would be likely to be FALSE.

And still, GAF hypes this and afterwards blames Matt.

Seriously, Matt can't do anything right.

Neomoto

Yeah, and those 5 unannounced wii games where right on the money to! Thanks IGN for getting my hopes up for nothing. On a side-note; why did IGN said that Nintendo woud'nt allow any recording of the games behind closed doors. I mean, what about all those videos of Battalion Wars 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Elebits etc..!

Xrenity said:
He said it was a rumor, would be likely to be FALSE.

And still, GAF hypes this and afterwards blames Matt.

Seriously, Matt can't do anything right.
No, he should have just said nothing at all. There's always rumors, but never comments or says anything about those rumors. So when he says it's a rumor and it could be false, people will get their hopes up, because Matt usually doesn't comment on rumors like that.

MATT ASSAMASSINA

Top Bottom