• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Mill (TAKE WITH GRAIN OF SALT): Marvel vs Capcom 4 revealing at PSX/Capcom Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
a3d6f95vm3xwg.gif

Vanish

Marvel Vs Capcom is like 1 of only 3 or 4 franchises in video game history that I'm willing to pay full price Day 1 for. Please be true!

Santar

Would much rather have Capcom vs Snk 3.
MvC 3 will no doubt be heavily influenced by the incredibly dull Marvel cinematic Universe.
If they paid absolutely no attention to the mcu like they did in the first games I'd at least be a little bit exited.

Neoxon

Please include Quicksilver.
Him & Scarlet Witch would depend on if Marvel's change-of-heart concerning Fox characters took root before they sealed the deal with Capcom (assuming this is true). Even though the Maximoffs were in Lego Avengers, they were left out of more games than they were included in post-CoC.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Marvel did say we'd be hearing about more of their games as we go into 2017, so the timing would be appropriate, but the main question is if they're actually following up on this specific product.

butman

Sure. I cannot wait for a full price early access with 6 characters per franchise with support planned up to 2022.

Shadoken

You all know combofiend changed his role at Capcom right ? What did you think he was working on all this while 🌚

liquidtmd

Banned
Marvel did say we'd be hearing about more of their games as we go into 2017, so the timing would be appropriate, but the main question is if they're actually following up on this specific product.

Very very very very unlikely.

...But fuck it, I said that about Shenmue 3 when Yu was posting pictures of forklifts pre E3

Capcom in the past have denied on multiple occasions on not working on certain games/characters so I'd hold Capcom's word with a grain of salt. They like to lie to keep things under wraps. I need to go right now but I'll be sure to update the post when I can.
Yeah sure maybe I guess, but I'd rather believe a Capcom exec over a random gaffer.

Ridill

Please let this be real...I absolutely suck at fighting games, but I do enjoy getting destroyed at MvC more than anything else!

Ghazi

Wasn't verendus banned for having false info in the final fantasy XV spoiler thread? Doesn't seem worth talking about him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom