• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR/NOT CONFIRMED] Assassin's Creed Empire (Egypt setting) screenshot leaked

HowZatOZ

Banned
I really, really want this to take many of the features from syndicate that made the game amazing. Multiple protagonists, verticality, gang system and an open world that lets you approach missions with different styles of play.

_Rob_

I really, really want this to take many of the features from syndicate that made the game amazing. Multiple protagonists, verticality, gang system and an open world that lets you approach missions with different styles of play.

If you could switch between a Greek and an Egyptian with the world reacting to you differently depending on who you play as, that could lead to some very interesting emergent gameplay. I'd also very much like one of them to be female as well, Evie was a nice breath of fresh air in Syndicate.

BlizzKrut

Banned
So Egypt this year, Ancient Greece next year.
I wonder if they'll do a ancient history trilogy with something like Babylon for the 3rd one.

I think their plan is to keep this 1 year break between AC games, so if there's a sequel and this does release this year, it might release in 2019.

dex3108

*If* that's the MC, I'm hugely disappointed as well

Having a Greek or Macedonian main character is the boring, obvious thing to do to keep this game White

So in one sentence you dismissed and insulted Greeks and Macedonians that have long and interesting history so they could fit in your point of view.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Man, ancient Egypt has been a dream setting of mine. Hope the rumors are true. Can't wait for the next entry of one of my favorite series.

I'm excited for this I literally just went to Egypt last week and visited Alexandria, Giza, Memphis, Luxor (Thebes) and Abu Simbel. Would love to see these temples and cities come to life.

If they do Egypt I think the temple of Karnak in Luxor would be amazing in this game.

Anyone want me to post pics of temples? I just took over 1000 lol

Tonky

Not sure if this is legit
C5rbS-jWYAA00Pc.jpg

Toa TAK

Banned
Really hyped, but was kind of hoping they would let a woman headline the game (Syndicate shared it between two protagonists). And yeah, a darker skin tone would've been welcomed, too.

DanceLeaf

Neo Member
I honestly can't wait for a new AC. Never thought I'd say that, but the year wait has really got me anticipating another entry.

Top Bottom