• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaka

aXMbaNo.gif

Even if it is legitimate it sounds like a boring conference. I mean I'll still enjoy it but I'm gonna need some new IPs. Don't turn into Nintendo, Sony, pleaseeeee. I love the sequels from both companies but Sony has been my go to for new IPs and I need that to continue!

the majority of the obviously fake leak is new IPs though:

the order
sony london game
geurilla rpg
driveclub
last guardian
quantic dream title
project beast
other japan studio game

Neifirst

A high profile JRPG in 2014 would be really nice. I'm willing to try a Dragon Age title again, but they're not my favorite.

Cardon

Has Rockstar ever been at E3?

I think its been close to a decade in a major non-Agent teaser capacity.(the last time I recall they were taking meetings in a bus outside of the convetion center.

These rumors sound cool, but I'm doubtful given the tidbits regarding Wipeout and HEavenly Sword.

Lol no, they even published that stupid Driveclub release date tweet which no one else on the internet managed to see aside from a new member on a random forum.

Not sure if serious...it mentions TLG for crying out loud!

The rumor that TLG had made to switch to PS4 has been floating around for about 2 years now. I'd be more shocked if TLG isn't shown at this E3.

IrishMick

Neo Member
Taking every grain of salt I can find with this to keep my hype in check, because this would be the best e3 lineup ever.

Duxxy3

Out of all of that, the thing I am most excited about is Gran Turismo 6 on PS4. I love the series, but I wasn't going to buy another new game for the PS3 after the PS4 launched.

I hope the Wipeout news is true, but I really hope Sony aren't wasting time and money with Ninja Theory.

Honestly, I think they've grown when they actually did DMC. Much better than their previous takes and I think can show the kind of talent they do have. However, since it's with Sony and not with Capcom anymore, it should be better :).

"They [Quantic Dream] are close to [a] deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready at Dawn"

Except Ready at Dawn isn't a WWS developer, they're second party, just like Quantic Dream.

EDIT: Not to mention something I've been reminded of on Twitter - Sony is looking to decrease its workforce for cost reasons, not looking to add to it. That said, I got my wires crossed on that sentence. But still, Sony won't even be buying either of them in the meantime, let alone both.

Jonboy

There's no way all that's true. No way. I doubt even half of it's true.

Sounds like someone is just trying to set some insanely high expectations.

Dahbomb

I think the only thing more hilarious than the "leak" itself is the people thinking this would be a "boring" conference.

Laughing my FUCKING ASS OFF!

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
(Update: our source followed up saying that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)

Haha, we know that they are reading GAF. So much bullshit.

S¡mon

Banned
The rumor that TLG had made to switch to PS4 has been floating around for about 2 years now. I'd be more shocked if TLG isn't shown at this E3.

Yup, TLG has been hinted at for a while now.

Additionally, do we really believe that Sony only had 1 title for Holiday 2014? Namely, The Order: 1886. #DRIVECLUB is a coincidence, as it was supposed to come out months ago.

I think Sony had at least two titles for this Holiday: The Order + ???.

??? could very well be The Last Guardian.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I call bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom