• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a good knowledge of gaming could put this info all together and claim it as a leak.

I also think there are too many bombs there for it to be believable.

B.O.O.M

Sounds fake as hell. I mean the sheer amount of content itself should be a good indication that this is bs

I'm expecting around 2-3 new none indie title reveals at the show at best

Ea at sony? Fake

To be fair, given the PS4 sales and their heavy association with MS last year, wouldn't surprise me if they try to re-connect with sony a bit more this year

Trevelyon

TLG WINTER 2014

PL4v3.gif

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Syphon Filter PS4!? New Wipeout! Yessssssssss........ Project Beast and The Last fucking Guardian!

Oh man, the hype is real. The entire thing sounds balls to the wall insane... I could go on raving, but damn that's a fucking great lineup on stage.

Sony acquiring Quantic Dream and Ready at Dawn makes me very happy as well. Great home for those two talented studios!

Gorillaz

Rockstar is definitely not going to be there. Maybe mention next gen GTA but no way in hell they will show up. They haven't in years

Jisgsaw

The double-sourced information is bolded, so while you should take everything with the customary grain of salt, the bolded parts stand on more solid ground than the rest.
[...]
The Last Guardian possibly for Winter 2014

Yay, the believes are back, this'll be fun.
kingofpopcorn1.gif

Tregard

Soothsayer
That's a funny way of spelling "Crash Bandicoot"

It so wouldn't be worth getting Rockstar on stage to announce a port.

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, SHIT, HOLY SHIT.

NEW WIPEOUT! NEW SYPHON FILTER!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

This list had better be legit or I'll be furious.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Rockstar is definitely not going to be there. Maybe mention next gen GTA but no way in hell they will show up. They haven't in years

(Update: our source followed up saying that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Even if it is legitimate it sounds like a boring conference. I mean I'll still enjoy it but I'm gonna need some new IPs. Don't turn into Nintendo, Sony, pleaseeeee. I love the sequels from both companies but Sony has been my go to for new IPs and I need that to continue!

Famassu

- The Last Guardian in 2014? Riiiight.
I'd say that is quite plausible. The game has been in development for forever and it's not like Sony Japan has a lot of other possible PS4 projects that are that far in development. If they put the whole Knack team to help with its development after it was released, in addition to the game switching to PS4 1-2 years ago already after being in development for PS3 forever, Last Guardian could easily be a surprise late 2014 title. At the moment Sony's exclusive list is extremely empty for the rest of 2014 and Sony Japan has nothing for 2014. You can't seriously believe Sony only has a Remaster, DriveClub and The Order for the rest of the year, can you?

today a source that opted to remain anonymous contacted us
Sounds like complete nonsense.

Here's how it should work:

Source contacts site with information -> site verifies source's credibility -> site runs story and keeps source anonymous

Not

Anonymous source contacts site with information -> site runs story with zero verification of anything

Freeman

Banned
Looks like wishful thinking.

Sony should also debut a new E3 segment called "What is a Vita?", a comedy show in witch they ask Sony employees if they know what a Vita is.

rodan

Neo Member
Some of it will be true, I bet we could all make a few guesses that turn out to be true.

Part of me hopes it is not true, as despite clicking into the thread, i would rather E3 being full of surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom