• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

RulkezX

Not buying it.

If something seems too good to be true etc.

I honestly hope this isn't true, because if it is, it seems the big 2014 are DriveClub, The Order, The Last of Us, and maybe The Last Guardian.

Hope Sony has a few more big 2014 releases saved up to announce.

I think your in for a bad year.

avaya

Nah don't believe it, would make it a PS2-level conference, where Sony just kept on shitting games out of no where.

kiguel182

On one hand I hope this is fake because I don't want the conference spoiled.

On the other, that sounds so perfect. Can't wait for E3!

EGOMON

I honestly hope this isn't true, because if it is, it seems the big 2014 are DriveClub, The Order, The Last of Us, and maybe The Last Guardian.

For me it is more than enough but i can see why some people might not like it am sure there are more unannounced titles for this fall

Well the Uncharted, Media Molecule, Sony Santa Monica and Guerrilla Games stuff are almost expected. As in after last E3 I went "Yeah they'll be there next year."

The Syphon Filter and Wipeout stuff almost sound WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Sony Japan Studio are a wildcard. I REALLY want to see Last Guardian, and they'll probably address Project Beast or whatever, but I'm more interested in the random weird new IP they're probably gonna be working on.

The third party stuff is also interesting, I wanna see if Sony nets some third-party exclusives.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is basically just a list of regurgitated speculation from GAF.
KuGsj.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seems too predictable, especially when you have such a confidential piece of information leaked yet one title is "shrouded in secrecy"... lol

I'm in it for the Media Molecule worldbuilder though.

Vitanimus

Too good to be true. Besides, this sounds like an awful lot of reveals for E3. You think they'd save some for Gamescom, if this list held any accountability.

IconGrist

Once I saw the possibility of Heavenly Sword 2 I stopped reading. Someone from Microsoft would literally have to send someone to my house to provide sexual favors in order for me to care about anything they do if HS2 is real.

~~Hasan~~

Sounds like a bunch of fanboy pipe dreams.

lol this. and the others are just common sense anyway. I mean uncharted to be at E3 is news ? I thought everyone and his mother know it will be there.

and GT6 as a GT7p ? like umm.. seriously ? lol

ironcreed

Banned
Project Beast, Guerrilla's RPG and of course The Last Guardian are of interest to me if this holds true. But I still have no plans to get a PS4 until maybe some time in 2015, and even then it's not a certainty.

S¡mon

Banned
Must. Resist.

I went straight to the "New Reply"-button and I didn't read anything. Man, I. Must. Resist. Reading. This.

I want to be surprised. :(

Nugg

Those leaks are like the fan fiction of the video games industry. It looks way too fanboy-ish to be true.

Remember, the worse lies also have an awful lot of useless details.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Given the kind of "journalism" that is usually on dualshockers.com (specially the kind of articles that are usually linked here) I would bet money on this.

Hoping for project beast this year, it's been rumored/leaked for a long time by a few insiders. It would feel a bit weird to have that and dark souls 2 out the same year though

JayEH

After reading the article more in depth... This all does sound like fan fiction lol.

Last of Us 2 Teaser? C'mon. Some things on there are plausible but this is basically having every Sony studio come out and announce something.

:-O

If all of this is here......I will start crying. I will literally start crying. My body is ready my mind is not. Hype. Hype. Hype. Sweet mother mary. I.....fuck'n shit.......damn.....I WILL CRY!

LX_Theo

Banned
Don't think this is real. It feels like they'd be showing off all their secrets they have hidden, which is not something I see them doing. They don't want to oversaturate the announcements with everything they have...

H4r4kiri

This sound like a Sony dream or a Fanboy dream. If this is true i gonna shit my pants and post a picture here :D. I would need a lot of money. :(

jorgeton

Not buying it. Reads like a wish list. And I doubt Sony would blow it's load (pardon my french) by announcing all their major franchise sequels on one E3 as opposed to teasing them out over a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom