• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Team ICO Collection (ICO and SotC HD ports) Coming March/April 2011

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

mr_nothin

Banned
HiredMan said:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-13-team-ico-collection-around-GBP24-99

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!

Shitty OP I know but I don't post here much. Will be my PS3 purchase tipping point if true. Mods please delete if this is old news.
Why would 2 old PS2 games make you buy a PS3?
I mean, you probably could have upgraded your PC a little bit (if needed) and could have been playing it on the PCSX2 emulator if you were that concerned about 'HD' .....

I dont get this mentality at all :/

Danielsan

It will actually come out early March just ahead of The Last Guardian which will probably have an end of March release date. Will buy both day one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Saw the SD vs HD... am I crazy for liking the SD version more? That shit doesn't look like ICO to me.

I wonder if the March/April release date can be taken as a hint as to the release window for The Last Guardian - September 2011 perhaps?

Shurs

6jR6F.gif

Empty

delicious price. won't be able to resist at that, even though i own both games on ps2. hope they come out at the same time in europe and the us unlike with the god of war collection.

Mush

HiredMan said:
Mush, I'm taking Sony's "no comment" (i.e. refusal to deny) as a pretty damn good indication that it's real ;)
Fair enough. But I came into this thread unzipping my pants and everything.

Kidding ;)

HiredMan

mr_nothin said:
Why would 2 old PS2 games make you buy a PS3?
I mean, you probably could have upgraded your PC a little bit (if needed) and could have been playing it on the PCSX2 emulator if you were that concerned about 'HD' .....

I dont get this mentality at all :/

I actually just bought a shit hot PC.... but I'm a total PC baby. To answer, Tthese are probably my two favorite games of last gen and I'm sure the ports will be lovely quality, and also there'll be a lot of nice PS3 exclusives that I will have an excuse to catch up on.

Dont bring me down mane! :D

Top Bottom