• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Telltale survey that contained Minecraft 2 also had James Bond, Borderlands 2

Sounds like ass-covering from an obsessive fan that couldn't handle TTG being pissed about the leaks and acting on it.

Weren't these games already mentioned in code for GOTG or something? This person isn't needed to buy into any of this.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier files actually like a month ago along with like half the choices for episode 5.

jacobeid

Banned
Guh, I can potentially be excited for a season of Bond, but TFTBL was absolutely terrible and I had to put it down halfway through episode 3. Why won't they do Wolf Among Us, season 2, since the first season actually had substance.

All of this is moot if they don't update their engine though since I just straight up won't buy another TT game made in their shit engine.

Claranon

Neo Member
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier files actually like a month ago along with like half the choices for episode 5.

I've seen this mentioned a few times now, but is there a source on the TFTB/Bond files leak? Googling hasn't come up with anything but the choices for ep 5.

Top Bottom