• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Uncharted 4: eye of atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart444

Fake but I honestly wouldn't mind an Uncharted game with Drake discovering Atlantis. Would be interesting and a day 1 buy on PS4.

I don't want another Uncharted. Keep it a trilogy with maybe another off-shoot on the Vita developed by another team.

Naughty Dog needs to move on. The last thing I want to see is that team shackled by their past success.

RoKKeR

I don't want another Uncharted. Keep it a trilogy with maybe another off-shoot on the Vita developed by another team.

Naughty Dog needs to move on. The last thing I want to see is that team shackled by their past success.

There is no way you won't see Uncharted on the PS4 in some capacity. Maybe it's by Bend Studio so ND's two teams can work on TLoU2 and a new IP, but there is no way Sony is leaving one of it's biggest faces behind going into a new generation.

There is no way you won't see Uncharted on the PS4 in some capacity. Maybe it's by Bend Studio so ND's two teams can work on TLoU2 and a new IP, but there is no way Sony is leaving one of it's biggest faces behind going into a new generation.
Has BEND 2 teams?
Because I'm pretty sure they're working on a Vita title right now.

RoKKeR

Neil has said that once they're all back from vacation they'll start trying to come up with ideas for the sequel and if they can't at the time then they'll move on to something else. So they aren't going to force it.

This is really great to hear. I would say that Sony will probably pressure them to do one either way because of TLoU's crazy financial success, but ND seems to be in a pretty good relationship with Sony where they have a much larger say in what they are working on than most devs under big publishers do. I doubt most other publishers outside of Sony would let their devs take a risk as big as The Last of Us so late in the gen.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Strike

Reminds of the World of Deceit rumor going around before UC3 was announced. I'm going with fake on this one. Unless this is another Vita game, I wouldn't expect to hear anything on Naughty Dog's next project before the VGAs at the end of the year.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
This better be fake. No more gritty brown shooting games from ND, please.

Ugh I hope this is fake. I'm tired of seeing Drake ruin healthy relationships with his insane addiction to treasure, ruins, and murdering.

Nozem

Here's a tip for people making photo's of fake screenshots: take them all from the same angle, it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Joelio13

Here's a tip for people making photo's of fake screenshots: take them all from the same angle, it doesn't make sense otherwise.
Hahah seriously. Plus the Uncharted franchise doesn't put the name of the mythical location in the subtitle.

AshiusX

Banned
Uncharted 4? Old news. This is the real megaton.

pr6mBkx.jpg

Starting Geoff Keighley as Doritos Pope.

Drakeon

Yknow, I could really dig a cooperative shooter with drake, Elena, sully, chloe, and cutter. Would love to see more cutter.

solarus

Ugh please no more, we have plenty of uncharted titles. Let the series die now. Naughty dog better not be making it.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
This better be fake. No more gritty brown shooting games from ND, please.
Oh get outta here and play the games. The formula got stale, yes, but the Uncharted games are far from gritty brown.

Chao

Is there a school where people go to learn how to make these fakes? They always look the same:

-Bad angle
-Dark
-Shaky and blurry picture
-Bad photoshop skills
-They usually use stock images of previous games or bad fanart
-Terrible subtitles

curlycare

HOW can people still be falling for these? Always the same type angled photo of a computer screen, always turns out ot be fake. Truly baffling.

Sulik2

After how bad UC3 was they really need to let uncharted sit for 3/4 years then come back with a fresh take and learn how to fix their controls and encounter design.

Goldrusher

Fake.

The logo uses the exact same line/stripe as in the Uncharted 3 logo, when it should be unique. It's unique in the Uncharted 2 and Golden Abyss logos. (the original game didn't have a stripe in the logo)

LuuKyK

End of the page. D: Quoting myself:

As fake as this is, I do wonder what is going to be the setting for the next Uncharted. They went for all the elements already. Seeing as how ND likes to focus on some new technology to reflect something new in real life (like the sand and fire on the wallpapers effects for Uncharted 3), I fail to imagine whats left for they to explore without getting repetitive. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom