• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Uncharted 4: eye of atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

weevles

OP material is fake, but Uncharted 4 is real. It doesn't sound like they can do it at launch, but they will do it.

Endo Punk

Enough with the eye. There's already an eye of indra comic. I do want another Uncharted but Atlantis is too obvious of a setting and besides Kratos already did it. I want ND to be a bit more imaginative for the next Uncharted.

Enough with the eye. There's already an eye of indra comic. I do want another Uncharted but Atlantis is too obvious of a setting and besides Kratos already did it. I want ND to be a bit more imaginative for the next Uncharted.

IT may not be the most original setting, but it opens up A LOT of possibilities and creative options.

Endo Punk

IT may not be the most original setting, but it opens up A LOT of possibilities and creative options.

I'd rather the story be about an unknown relic instead of another lost City. It's over done even in Uncharted. And that's why UC3 didn't resonate with people because it was beat for beat similar to UC2. Treading on the same formula for a third time is overkill.

Liamario

Banned
After the last of us, I'd be quite happy seeing an end to the series. Besides, this was shown to be fake on the first page, why hasn't the thread been locked or title updated.

After the last of us, I'd be quite happy seeing an end to the series. Besides, this was shown to be fake on the first page, why hasn't the thread been locked or title updated.

Well the discussion still has possibilities given that there almost certainly WILL be a U4 and this setting could work well.

The_Fourth_Labyrinth.jpg

Drakes already been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom