• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Wii U Zelda game going to be biggest yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

I see VG247 has already picked up on this story. NeoGAF is even credited for it! Surely that means this is all true!!!! Lol. :(

duckroll

And thus the seeds are sown for disappointment when it is not the fanboy wet dream people have decided it now must be.

Remember the amazing Skyward Sword rumors?!

- After you complete the game, the game goes into a storyless, neverending epilogue. Every dungeon in the game gets another dungeon inside of it utilizing everything you've obtained in the game with new bosses. New areas on the overworld are unlocked in places you wouldn't expect. Similar to the original Zelda.

Lolol. :(

This must be the first time I've seen an obviously fake Zelda rumour that doesn't have the words 'darker', 'mature' and 'dual-wielding' in them.

Skyward Sword doesn't feels bigger than TP. But it's arguable.
But I imagine in terms of the scale of the project at Nintendo, it was bigger than previous games. I'm pretty sure that's what the original article is referring to when they say biggest, rather than just the actual length/size of the final game.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
One of the least reliable sources of Nintendo anything on the internet. Closing this thread as I'm not drawing attention to their blatant lies and complete lack of journalism. If you want to discuss it, take it to the Wii U thread, where it will be rapidly buried as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom