• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Xbox 3 = 6-core CPU, 2GB of DDR3 Main RAM, 2 AMD GPUs w/ Unknown VRAM, At CES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipswitch

The next logical place for the reveal is Mobile World Congress 2012. Let's get it done guys!

I'm putting down the crack pipe now

aegies

I'll just say this, and leave it there. Not everything at CES is at a press conference. Or even on the show floor. There's lots of stuff behind closed doors that people are forbidden from talking about.

Dipswitch

I'll just say this, and leave it there. Not everything at CES is at a press conference. Or even on the show floor. There's lots of stuff behind closed doors that people are forbidden from talking about.

You're talking about wife swapping right? Dirty bastards....

Erethian

So you're saying Microsoft is actively developing their next generation platform and talking to potential partners about it?

Shocking.

As funny as that keynote was, the writing is still on the wall for new hardware in the next two years.

Well, of course. 2013 is the obvious time for the next Microsoft console to release, given the current lineup of 2012 games, the time window for launch-title development, the current sales performance of the 360, and the lack of concrete details about development. The complete lack of focus on a new Xbox at CES this year just (re)confirms that it won't be coming this year.

pachter was right?

No, I'd still put good money down on a light-on-details reveal of both the next Sony and Microsoft consoles at E3 this year, similar to the way Wii U got a year-early reveal in 2011.

Elginer

I expect a peek at it come E3 2012 with a launch 2013. Like I've always believed. That show just showed me they still have a lot to invest at least media wise into the 360.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If no Xbox 3 at e3 we know it's coming nearly for sure in 2013

2014 seems like its too late

Later we have to wait means the more powerful it will be though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom