• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: GTA 5 Xbox One, PS4 And PC 'Delayed Until 2015'

catmario

If that's true, Thank god.

I can't buy this game when they released this as scheduled, because of my financial problem. Delayed to 2015 is good for me. :)

I can't buy this game when they released this as scheduled, because of my financial problem. Delayed to 2015 is good for me. :)
The game doesn't have a limited time frame in which to play it. This opinion is entirely selfish, just because you can't afford it right now doesn't mean you should want to make others wait longer for the game.

GlamFM

Banned

You guys are killing me...

Read OP - ignore 9 pages - hit reply - repeat...

The game is not delayed.

UrbanRats

You guys are killing me...

Read OP - ignore 9 pages - hit reply - repeat...

The game is not delayed.

Again, this is just a baseless rumor, so it shouldn't be taken seriously, but it's not like they would tell you on fucking R* support, c'mon.

Remember when they had to unveil the cover and on that day instead unveiled the 6 months delay?
R* plays by their own rules in this sense.

pissersm.jpg

(Nearly) everything I'm looking forward to is being delayed to next year. I've played the game already, but I was so hot on the idea of playing this masterpiece again this Christmas in all its new-gen glory. So much for that.

GlamFM

Banned
(Nearly) everything I'm looking forward to is being delayed to next year. I've played the game already, but I was so hot on the idea of playing this masterpiece again this Christmas in all its new-gen glory. So much for that.

There is no hope for this thread...

I say nay. Also any dlc will probably be released after the next gen version not with it.

No hope....

Tigress

The game doesn't have a limited time frame in which to play it. This opinion is entirely selfish, just because you can't afford it right now doesn't mean you should want to make others wait longer for the game.

Chill, he's just saying he's fine with it *shrug*. Yeah, sucks for the rest of us but that doesn't mean he's going to be upset if it is delayed.

But I'll say Rockstar should put it out this year, it's the only game in my opinion I was super excited for this year since Witcher 3 got delayed. Next year is going to be crowded on the other hand.

IMACOMPUTA

LOL.
You guys really think a tier one forum support rep has the scoop?
Unless Rockstar officially announces a delay from Fall 2014, that guys job is to say there is no delay. Because there is no delay until Rockstar says there is a delay.

That forum post means nothing.
And neither does that youtube video that says there's a delay.

There's absolutely nothing to see here, folks.

I'm disappointed at all these "good I got too many games to play", I don't want to play those games I want to play GTA V, I bet those that say it will throw it in your backlog pile when you get it too

And if it releases in Feb or March I'll see "I'm too busy with bloodborne /the order and the witcher 3" posts

barit

LOL.
Unless Rockstar officially announces a delay from Fall 2014, that guys job is to say there is no delay. Because there is no delay until Rockstar says there is a delay.

That forum post means nothing.
And neither does that youtube video that says there's a delay.

There's absolutely nothing to see here, folks.

This. It's like asking offical Xbox Twitter if Minecraft Xbox One Edition is really exclusive on Xbox.

I don't say that this rumor must be true but where is smoke etc. pp.

eso76

LOL.

Yeah, this.
That post means little.

Herne

What I'm pretty sure is happening is members of the support staff going to either one of their higher-ups or to someone working on the game and asking if it's delayed, and then being told one of three things -

"No, the game is on course for late 2014 release."

"It might be delayed, but we haven't decided or announced it yet, so keep telling them it hasn't been."

"Yes it has, damn whichever idiot who works for us let it slip at Gamescom, but we're not ready to announce it yet. So just keep pointing them to that page with the official company line, and say nothing else."

Because I seriously doubt the support staff have any clue as to what's going on in development.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This thread is so fucking stupid. There is no reason at all to believe it got delayed.

Top Bottom