• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Mass Effect 3 Kinect-compatible? [BioWare At Microsoft E3 Rehearsal]

KAL2006

Banned
gibon3z said:
Guess I won't be buying ME3.

I refuse to buy any game that is kinect compatible, will not get forza4 or Ghost Recon either.

Not interested in any games that have been tainted by the kinect gimmick.

I hate Kinect with a passion, but damn

Joke post?

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
gibon3z said:
Guess I won't be buying ME3.

I refuse to buy any game that is kinect compatible, will not get forza4 or Ghost Recon either.

Not interested in any games that have been tainted by the kinect gimmick.

This is just silly. lol

It is merely a different way to play if you WANT to play like that, if not use your controller and get over it.

Maaseru

Banned
Snuggler said:
Well yeah, it would be impossible for it to control only with Kinect. It's a "better" with Kinect title. It'll probably be minor stuff and it's not like it'll have any effect on us playing the PC version, so it's cool.
Oh yeah I never got ME2 for 360 I played for PC, lol. Still if the Kinect features are really cool and worthwhile I'll be picking up the game for the Xbox.

Lime

HK-47 said:
Bioware and interface design?

emot-mmmsmug.gif

4312881619_9c42216d94.jpg

I seriously think Bioware is terrible at designing interfaces. Floating heads in ME2, interactive objects thoroughly highlighted, damage indications, weapon selections, map, etc. For something that strives for a cinematic and immersive presentation, Bioware sure knows how to go for the exact opposite.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Fimbulvetr said:
It's between her and and the second most boring man in the universe(the first being Jacob).

This is so wrong.

Wooden rod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacob >>>>>>>>>burnt wooden stick>>>>>Kaiden

Dany

Banned
I loved the HUD in the second game, so clean and simple. Just add the ammo as a interface on the gun and its perfect

Top Bottom