• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Monica Bellucci's Monica Bellucci to play role in Bond 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
http://deadline.com/2014/12/james-bond-24-title-cast-revealed-live-pinewood-1201305919/

It’s not exactly a speedboat on the Thames, but Thursday’s Bond 24 event is sure to kick up a raft of global excitement. That’s when the moniker for the latest 007 yarn will be unveiled at Pinewood Studios. The event will be streamed at 007.com, and we’ll carry the live video here at Deadline that morning. Also to be divulged is the full cast of actors who will alternately cozy up to or try to kill Daniel Craig’s superspy. Expected to return are Ralph Fiennes as M, Ben Whishaw as Q and Naomie Harris as Miss Moneypenny. I’ve also heard that Monica Bellucci may be in the mix.

QjEvC2q.jpg

Better now than never!

Ahasverus

Monica Bellucci could sell a 4 hours video of her reciting the telephone guide in pijamas and I'll buy it without blinking.

I'm gay.

Nah, she'll have no problem holding her own. She's pretty damn captivating in her own right. She has a tiny part in The Grand Budapest Hotel, and when she's on screen, nothing else exists.

The girl in your avatar on her prime is still what I consider the most beautiful woman in the world, they should use a CG version of her in her 20's instead on Bellucci, some takes from Grand Prix will do it.

Nah, she'll have no problem holding her own. She's pretty damn captivating in her own right. She has a tiny part in The Grand Budapest Hotel, and when she's on screen, nothing else exists.

Did she really have a part in that movie? For the life of me, I can't remember her in it, and google,imdb as well as wikipedia is not giving me any results that would indicate she was involved in any way.

The girl in your avatar on her prime is still what I consider the most beautiful woman in the world, they should use a CG version of her in her 20's instead on Bellucci, some takes from Grand Prix will do it.

She's definitely up there, and that would be interesting to see, but I'm not sure CG is at that level yet. Even the Audrey Hepburn commercial didn't look quite real.

Did she really have a part in that movie? For the life of me, I can't remember her in it, and google,imdb as well as wikipedia is not giving me any results that would indicate she was involved in any way.

Yes, she played the maid at Madame D's house. She's only in like two scenes, and even then briefly. http://i.imgur.com/Ex1VRKN.jpg

Pachimari

I wouldn't put too much into this rumor just yet.

She also screen-tested for Tomorrow Never Dies.

And apparently, she have been rumored for a Bond girl role ever since.

She's definitely up there, and that would be interesting to see, but I'm not sure CG is at that level yet. Even the Audrey Hepburn commercial didn't look quite real.

Yes, she played the maid at Madame D's house. She's only in like two scenes, and even then briefly. http://i.imgur.com/Ex1VRKN.jpg

ooohhhk, I am a dumbass. I thought you were talking about Monica Bellucci, I didn't even realize that you were talking about Lea Seydoux lol.

Serious question for Bond nerds:
Has Bond ever banged someone older than him before?
why yes. I watch these movies too much.

Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore) was a few years older than Connery in Goldfinger and Dianna Rigg was a year older than George Lazenby in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

And as for the deleted scenes in Skyfall...

Dead

well not really...yet
why yes. I watch these movies too much.

Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore) was a few years older than Connery in Goldfinger and Dianna Rigg was a year older than George Lazenby in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

And as for the deleted scenes in Skyfall...
Does he shag M???

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Matrix Monica Belucci is the best Monica Belucci

good lord, just thinking about it o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom