• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Monica Bellucci's Monica Bellucci to play role in Bond 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who hasn't seen Malèna needs to stop posting on the internet and watch it now.
tumblr_n2jbjpatfQ1rhu3l8o1_500.gif

abadguy

Banned
Honestly surprised it's taken this long for her to be in a Bond flick.

Loved her in Brotherhood of the Wolf( first movie i saw her in)weilding that Ivy( Soul Calibur) style sword.

NICE. She'd be perfect in a Bond film. Womanly, elegant and classy but with a hint of danger.

Devo hasn't shown up yet, huh?

DOWN

Banned
Berenice Marlohe will be tough to beat no matter who they put in. She was very striking in Skyfall

900x1200%20Berenice%20Marlohe.jpg

They wasted her. One of a few reasons I consider Skyfall too flawed for me to like the decision to have Sam Mendes & Co. return.

televator

Anyone who hasn't seen Malèna needs to stop posting on the internet and watch it now.
tumblr_n2jbjpatfQ1rhu3l8o1_500.gif

Watching this movie as an adult was so meta for me. I watched Dracula when I was... old enough to be curious... and uh, yeah. Then later I saw Brotherhood of the Wolf. I was a little less "normal" after each one. lol!

I'd watch Monica Bellucci in "Monica Bellucci." Sounds like a great movie to me.
Go ahead and just start casting her in every movie ever, I'm down with that.

Her presence in the new Bond is enough to convince me to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom