• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 specs leaked - purple unicorn processor, 5 trillion GB of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to catch the fucker that thinks I'm stupid enough to believe this and choke him. Probably throw his printer out the window, too.

EDIT: I mean seriously, what's the thought process like?

*durp* I R GOIN TO MAEK ROOMUR :p

How would that sheet be of any use to a developer? Would they pin it in the coffee room mural, so they don't forget they're working on SUPA SECRIT PROJEC ORBISSSS with x and y chipset OMGLOL

So fucking dumb... -__-

I'm going to bed.

Ponn

Banned
Get a second job! Then use all the earnings from that second job to invest in Facebook. After 6 months then you may have enough to afford PS4 with 20gigs of ram.

slider

On a related note I don't see it at N4G... what gives OP??

I wanna read if the original site gives any context or commentary.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
wr7Z6.gif

Oh boy, I wonder who made this.

demolitio

Way to prey on gamers' emotions since everyone is praying for worthy console next gen. Well, ones that are reasonably priced of course...

Vinci

Danish
What's hilarious about this... is that people will finally get the specs of the Wii U, the PS4, and 720, and think they're so monumentally disappointing after the wet dream they had imagining what this sort of machine could do.

Let's pretend to live in a world where this isn't fake.

How many jobs would we need to buy it?

None, because there isn't a developer in existence today that would be able to take advantage of specs half as powerful as what's listed there. People fucking hated the design architecture of the PS3, imagine how much more complex something like this would be? We'd have no games.

JABEE

Did OP create this? I don't know how anyone would fall for this after reading a description that says conquering in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom