• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 specs leaked - purple unicorn processor, 5 trillion GB of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orayn

This is bullshit because I've seen the real spec sheet for Sony's next console. The Playstation Waifu is the first of its kind in AI-based Gynoids.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
LOL. Thank god it takes playstation vita memory cards.

So much rams

ram_flock.jpg

MercuryLS

Banned
I wish the person who made this at least used somewhat possible specs, at least then we would have had a good debate on it's validity.

iammeiam

None, because there isn't a developer in existence today that would be able to take advantage of specs half as powerful as what's listed there. People fucking hated the design architecture of the PS3, imagine how much more complex something like this would be? We'd have no games.

Maybe you missed the part in the blurb where it specified an "extremely accessible development platform"? Or that it will conquer & please players and developers alike? We'd have all the games.

(The spec sheet left off that the whole thing is powered by a proprietary Fairy Dust Energy Core, I guess.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom