• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Run the Jewels 3 - Released Christmas 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

Call Ticketron, 2100, Panther Like a Panther, Talk To Me are my favorite tracks.

Also it's not on RTJ3 but A Christmas Fucking Miracle is GREAT.

LA show was dope as fuck, despite some delays, but I guess 20 extra minutes of Gaslamp Killer on the turntables isn't the worst way to spend it.

Gangsta Boo was there in the warmups so of course she came back for Love Again. Travis showed up for All Due Respect. Danny showed up for Kids, BOOTS showed up for Early, Joi was there for the hook in Down, and naturally they closed it with Zack on both Kill Your Masters and Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck). This on top of a wide sampling of both RTJ3 and RTJ2. Shit was amazin.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
LA show was dope as fuck, despite some delays, but I guess 20 extra minutes of Gaslamp Killer on the turntables isn't the worst way to spend it.

Gangsta Boo was there in the warmups so of course she came back for Love Again. Travis showed up for All Due Respect. Danny showed up for Kids, BOOTS showed up for Early, Joi was there for the hook in Down, and naturally they closed it with Zack on both Kill Your Masters and Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck). This on top of a wide sampling of both RTJ3 and RTJ2. Shit was amazin.

wtf? That's every feature ever pretty much. Even Zack again. Damn I'll have to look for a decent quality yt vid of this.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
anyone have details one what their merch booth looks like this time around?

RedStep

Update for Bay Area Gaffers: RTJ just added a show in SF (Bill Graham) on 7/22. Tickets went on presale at 10am today (below). All GA, $45+fees each. Get it!

pw: killer

Ticketmaster

Holy shit.

Sullichin

I saw the first NYC show on saturday and they were amazing, one of the best shows I have ever seen. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that great after seeing/hearing lots of their live stuff online. It's just much, much better in person. And just really positive vibes as corny as that sounds.

I stubhub'd some tickets for tonight's show. Can't wait to see them again!

rmt92

I saw the first NYC show on saturday and they were amazing, one of the best shows I have ever seen. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that great after seeing/hearing lots of their live stuff online. It's just much, much better in person. And just really positive vibes as corny as that sounds.

I stubhub'd some tickets for tonight's show. Can't wait to see them again!

I think of the best parts of their shows is how much fun it looks like THEY are having. The show I went to, not only were they killin it on stage, but the crowd was just so ecstatic a to be watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom