• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia drops US neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer from .ru domain

orochi91

eZVteBu.gif
Ayyy~~~

Retro

Gee, must be weird to have to flee from the place you've always considered home, trying to make sure all your important stuff and friends make it there with you in one piece. To look for a new home only to be turned away repeatedly, even from places you were sure you'd be welcomed, just because people there don't like your culture or language, all because a few radical extremists or criminals give everyone in your group a bad name.

Tsk, seems like the kind of thing somebody might learn a lesson from.

Get fucked, Nazis

low-G

I imagine the nazis will eventually find some corner of the net to hole up in, but it's good they're getting chased around a lot first. Realistically probably makes them know their place.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I bet if they didn't flaunt with that Trump and Putin header photo and that "Trump called" Putin shit they'd be fine right now.

Nerazar

You went to Russia?

Their grasp of world history is just as weak as their grasp on US history it seems.

Well, they had a pact going on, splitting up Poland between them as a geopolitical gambit. You know, what Putin does atm or at least tries to establish right now. So, they moving to Russia is not too far fetched. Especially given the white nationalist / Nazi movement Putin is pandering to.

With all the focus on Russia, them hosting a Nazi site which proclaims that Trump arranged hosting with Putin isn't the kind of attention they want.

The useful idiots became just idiots.

Mung

Well, they had a pact going on, splitting up Poland between them as a geopolitical gambit. You know, what Putin does atm or at least tries to establish right now. So, they moving to Russia is not too far fetched. Especially given the white nationalist / Nazi movement Putin is pandering to.

The leaps in this post are amazing. Wtf has that pact got to do with today? Over 20 millions Russians died fighting the Nazis. Way more than the west combined. Because they had a pact originally that makes them nazi sympathisers today?

Vire

Why the hell would they choose Russia. If anything they hate Nazis more than the US...

Idiots have no grasp on modern history.

If these fuckers do find a host, I hope they are DDOSed for all the rest of their days.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I know people are like "Uh..hellloooo, WWII y'all!", but Putin's not a communist, and also isn't he pretty cool with White nationalists in general?

Vire

I know people are like "Uh..hellloooo, WWII y'all!", but Putin's not a communist, and also isn't he pretty cool with White nationalists in general?
This is idiotic. Knowing many people from Russia personally, this couldn't be further from the truth. Russian people despise Nazis.

Oberon

Banned
You went to Russia?

Their grasp of world history is just as weak as their grasp on US history it seems.

Yeah, I would never imagine an US official siding with Nazis, or the Russian Government helping a nazi come to power...oh wait

This is idiotic. Knowing many people from Russia personally, this couldn't be further from the truth. Russian people despise Nazis.

It's not like Putin cares too much what his own people think or want

Oblivion

I ain't talking about the Russian people, yo. I'm talking about Putin.

Oblivion

Yeah, I would never imagine an US official siding with Nazis, or the Russian Government helping a nazi come to power...oh wait

It's not like Putin cares too much what his own people think or want

Exactly (on both).

Bumhead

Banned
Are all you people going on about Russians hating Nazi's because of the war living in cuckoo land?

660-n-CXNmYoFDI.jpg

Russian_ultras_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWSm3Hskyb1S8n9mpYgoiG-ueIpga74vnViQuGD_M86o.jpg

There's.. let's say a "market" for it.

Woorloog

Banned
Google some Russian neo-nazi pics and you'll end up finding a bunch where they combine Soviet Union symbols and/or colors with Nazi symbols. Go figure how the hell does that work...

Google some Russian neo-nazi pics and you'll end up finding a bunch where they combine Soviet Union symbols and/or colors with Nazi symbols. Go figure how the hell does that work...

According to russian neo-nazis they don't believe that Nazis tried to exterminate and enslave slavs. They instead emphasize the 1939-1941 Nazi-Soviet alliance as proof of this... I know crazy.

Mael

I know it's all fun and all but Russia isn't even close to having a problem with neonazis and shit.
They'll gladly lend you money if you run for office as long as you can be useful to their needs.
If someone in Russia was feeling like the dailystormer was Assange level of useful they would have given them safe harbor. Who the fuck wants to be associated with stupid self styled agents of chaos?
I mean except Trump.

PillarEN

According to russian neo-nazis they don't believe that Nazis tried to exterminate and enslave slavs. They instead emphasize the 1939-1941 Nazi-Soviet alliance as proof of this... I know crazy.

I mean the logic of any neo-nazi in Eastern Europe is just, out the window. I've only seen two in public in the Czech Republic in the last year and it's such a bizarre sight. Like Hitler didn't think we were homies. But the truth is that it doesn't matter. White is right and that's all that matters to these people.

One of them was in front of me in the grocery store. Had the whole get up. Boots, jacket with his charter chapter (if that's what it's called. Basically the specific group he belonged to) Nazi tats. The other time was nearly downtown Prague at a tram stop. Me, neo-nazi and some Vietnamese girl (quite the large minority in this country for those who never visited). And he's got the shaved head, a shirt that was something about the "white bla bla bla", Nazi-esque tats. What an odd picture that must have been if someone were to snap it.

Finally, in the spoilers is a girl that was quite the meme in the Czech Republic this year. Best part is that she has that dumb work shirt that says "With love to the Czech Republic". Yeah girl. Nothing says love like sporting a good ol German swastika.
Code:
[SPOILER][IMG]http://www.extra.cz/images/thumbs/e6/df/e6dfa9e-158134-f4-658x900-fit.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Top Bottom