• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryu ga Gotoku 4 Announced

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
hot springs and table tennis mini games

2qk84dc.jpg

160vhpc.jpg

2mn28hy.jpg

at least latest screens focus on Kazuma also not just the douchebag .

for more
http://www.4gamer.net/games/094/G009425/20091118003/

Totobeni said:
hot springs and table tennis mini games

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qk84dc.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/160vhpc.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mn28hy.jpg[/IG]

at least latest screens focus on Kazuma also not just the douchebag .

for more
[url]http://www.4gamer.net/games/094/G009425/20091118003/[/url][/QUOTE]

:D

Ronin

Dali said:
Holy crap!! Is that a black guy?! Like just an average respectable looking black dude? No bird's nest fro? No ridiculous stereotypes? I... I didn't think I'd ever see the day.
They were in RGG3 too.

Anyway, this looks like this is added to the long list of March pick-ups for me. Damn.

From that one pic it almost looks like the goal might be to pop the ball down her yukata. ^^;

And you know, I somehow completely forgot this game existed. I really don't know if there is a series that I love as much as RgG nowadays.

New trailer is amazing, counting down the days to release! :D

Playing as characters other than Kazuma should be interesting, but I'm glad he's still in there.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
March? Heeeeelll yeeeeessssss.

I'm all over this.

I haven't disliked an RGG game yet.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Kenzan is actually my favorite game in the series. It would be a shame if the US never got it.

lupinko

I want that flask, I hope Play-asia can get that or I'll have to get my friends in Japan to help out with ordering it. :D

And where is my LE PS3 SLIM RGG4 VERSION SEGA/SONY!!?!??!??

Ronin

I still have amy copy of Kenzan unopened. I've been meaning to get around to it, but I always end up getting sidetracked.

Cruzader

Banned
Xater said:
New Trailer on Slowtaku

So do we start begging SEGA for a release now or do we wait for Yakuza 3 to be released first?

First of all Yakuza 3 in US has to do well. To get that done, PS3 owners have to start buying exclusive titles to their console. Since that rarely happens, Yakuza 4 wont come to the US nor Kenzan. I fear it wont do well. Hopefully Sega has some marketing stuff going on near release.

Also, no "Yakuza Collection" for PS3 on Sega's mind?

Cruzader said:
Also, no "Yakuza Collection" for PS3 on Sega's mind?

I imagine there will be a collection of 1-3 released in Japan at some point. I would love to see, and again think that this will come at some point in Japan, Yakuza 1 (and 2, but one at a time :p) ported to PSP with some extra stuff. I'd certainly rebuy it.

falconzss

a possible yakuza 4 us release is heavily depending on how well yakuza 3 will be doing in NA.
so go out and buy this game if you want for yakuza 4 to see the light of day in NA.
i really hope this game manages to sell as sega is expecting it to do.

Sega keeps on finding new things to help Yakuza players pass the time when they're not engulfed in what usually ends up being an edgy, adult story. Yakuza 4's new contribution to the series is a make-your-own-fighter mode.

Titled Kakutouka wo Tsukurou! ("Let's Make Make a Fighter!" -- a play on Sega's "Let's Make a XXX" sports series). Your goal is to train your fighter to win a "Newcomers Tournament" which is held in the game's underground fighting dojo. You create a practice menu and can also assign direct training exercises to your pupil. Your responsibilities extend beyond the ring as well, as you'll need to go drinking with your fighter in order to strengthen your relationship.

If you manage to make your fighter rise to the top of the championships, you'll be able to team up with him in the underground battle arena. It's important that you form good ties with your student, as you'll be able to perform cooperative heat action moves.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/01/30/yakuza_4_fighter/

lupinko said:
And where is my LE PS3 SLIM RGG4 VERSION SEGA/SONY!!?!??!??

I don't want to hear this as I missed out on the Ryu ga Gotoku 3 Dragon bundle, and if they were to make a new LE bundle...I'd have to get it :lol

Perv Pong is the most amazing thing ever :lol Itagaki would be proud, the concept is simple yet... wow.

This demo gives even more content than the previous japanese Y3 one with 3 hostesses to meet (Kareoke, Hot Spring/Ping Pong and Hostess Bar), BOXCELIOS II and the 4 Man Battle section of the demo letting you play as all the other characters in a brawl. Definitely like the dodge roll move, dunno if that was in Y3 as I haven't got it yet. Red Jacket/Captain Kicky has the best and most different move-set I think. Love the way he controls.

Wonder whose family at Sega I'm gonna have to kidnap and ransom for Yakuza 4 being brought over. Maybe we can abduct Shane and force Ignition to actually do it this time unlike that Y3 rumour that fizzled out...

Varion

Just finished the demo earlier, was pretty awesome. My favourite to control was probably Akiyama too - he feels like the quickest for sure with his high speed punches and multiple kicks. Runner up would be... forgot his name, the long haired guy, for all his shoulder barges and charge attacks.

As for the story chapter, Akiyama is awesome :lol Excitement for the full game is definitely up after the demo.

thetrin

Played a bunch of the story and the 4 type battle mode. I really love Akiyama. The detective is pretty awesome too.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but the detective has a counter move. You can't counter weapons it seems, but you can counter incoming hand to hand. His heat attacks seem to end quite often in handcuffing (how many handcuffs does he carry on him???)

Akiyama has some great attacks, and his multiple enemy heat attack that has the flash kick is downright glorious.

Top Bottom