• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

Sailor V's such a badass, she doesn't even need to fight.

iTmaWKKkoxuux.gif

Also...best villain?

iZ2shUDTgImc4.gif
icFZUhdtDGagm.gif

Such a boss.

Edit: Christmas bonus! New PGSM wallpapers!:

And if anyone wants to use them, here are Mercury and Mars avatars:
4FHqmwz.png
M4856T8.png

Have any good Venus avatars?

Ah, okey dokey. Should be done within the hour, I think!

Speaking of Sailor Venus, I got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam the other day, and...well, I couldn't resist doing this:

There's also a Sailor Mars outfit in the same pack I got.

Cool!

and wow, I heard about the Skyrim mod, haha. she looks pretty! :D

cj_iwakura

Speaking of Sailor Venus, I got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam the other day, and...well, I couldn't resist doing this:

Wow. Maybe they'll do a campaign next!

Ok, that looks really cool.. I need to get a better computer for Skyrim and maybe try that out.

Here's the Venus avatar!

mCLPwRq.png

And if anyone wants the Venus and Mars outfits for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, just search for JackGa Shop. It'll add a shop in Whiterun where you can buy them, along with a bunch of other anime and video game outfits, weapons, and accessories.

The girl in the back is the shop girl you can buy it from. I think her name was "Baby Cute."
The stuff is expensive, though. I had to use a money cheat (player.additem 0000000f 999, the last three numbers being how much Gold you want) so that it wouldn't take me hours to get it. Hah.

I have some more screens here, if anyone is interested.

Here's the Venus avatar!

mCLPwRq.png

And if anyone wants the Venus and Mars outfits for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, just search for JackGa Shop. It'll add a shop in Whiterun where you can buy them, along with a bunch of other anime and video game outfits, weapons, and accessories.

The girl in the back is the shop girl you can buy it from. I think her name was "Baby Cute."
The stuff is expensive, though. I had to use a money cheat (player.additem 0000000f 999, the last three numbers being how much Gold you want) so that it wouldn't take me hours to get it. Hah.

I have some more screens here, if anyone is interested.

You are amazing! Thank you. ^_^

You are amazing! Thank you. ^_^

No problemo! Glad you like it!

I guess I'll do Sailor Jupiter in a bit. She's the only left...well, unless I can find a good enough Sailor V one, that is. I guess there's always Princess Sailor Moon, too. Plus anime and manga ones...

cj_iwakura

No problemo! Glad you like it!

I guess I'll do Sailor Jupiter in a bit. She's the only left...well, unless I can find a good enough Sailor V one, that is. I guess there's always Princess Sailor Moon, too. Plus anime and manga ones...

I'll take one of Kunzite if possible. I really don't like the senshi's uniform looks to be honest, it's jarring from how realistic they look beforehand. (Especially Ami.)

I'll take one of Kunzite if possible.

Sure. I don't have any good pictures of Kunzite, though. If you have one you like, post it here.

As for Sailor V, I might use this image:

It's the only one I have at the moment (at least on this hard drive) that somewhat matches the rest of the images I've been using. It's also the only full-body one, and the only one without text over it. It'll need quite a bit of cleaning and editing, though...

Thanks for reminding me. Nephrite is on my future avatar list. Loved him.

I'm gonna be very busy, aren't I? Hah.

Anyway, if anyone has any good pictures of the Shittenou, please share them.

Sure. I don't have any good pictures of Kunzite, though. If you have one you like, post it here.

It's the only one I have at the moment (at least on this hard drive) that somewhat matches the rest of the images I've been using. It's also the only full-body one, and the only one without text over it.

Great Sailor V image! and oh no, I wasn't imposing of you to find something of Nephrite. Leave that to me for the future. :)

It's the only one I have at the moment (at least on this hard drive) that somewhat matches the rest of the images I've been using. It's also the only full-body one, and the only one without text over it. It'll need quite a bit of cleaning and editing, though...

Ooh, that's a fantastic image <3

Sailor V avatar:

CaWVXIL.png

Great Sailor V image! and oh no, I wasn't imposing of you to find something of Nephrite. Leave that to me for the future. :)

It's cool, I don't mind. There's not a whole lot of PGSM stuff out there, so that's why I've been doing a lot of avatars, wallpapers, gifs, etcetera...just to get more out there.

Ooh, that's a fantastic image <3

It worked better for this than I thought! I was worried that it'd turn out bad since it's an outdoor shot, and lower quality than the rest of the images I used. I'm quite happy with the result. It doesn't quite match the rest because of the lighting, but it's still good. Better than some of the alternatives.

Sailor V avatar:

CaWVXIL.png

It's cool, I don't mind. There's not a whole lot of PGSM stuff out there, so that's why I've been doing a lot of avatars, wallpapers, gifs, etcetera...just to get more out there.

It worked better for this than I thought! I was worried that it'd turn out bad since it's an outdoor shot, and lower quality than the rest of the images I used. I'm quite happy with the result. It doesn't quite match the rest because of the lighting, but it's still good. Better than some of the alternatives.

Wow! That Sailor V avatar is amazing! :D Purple's my favorite color too. hehe.

Also, that's sweet of you! Neflite...er, Nephrite was my favorite general growing up. Collected tons of cards of him from the show. Me being a Leo helped for this, but yeah :D

Oh, here are some Soulcalibur V customs I made when I got the game early last year:

The image resolutions are a bit weird because I uploaded them to Photobucket last year, and it liked resizing my images. :/

Scirrocco

I've never been a big fan of the series, but I did watch the abridged series. I thought Moon-Gaf might enjoy it, if you hadn't already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yDwD5VMDlM\

It doesn't really get good until the other scouts show up, and its not updating anymore, but they did get over 50 episodes and a movie, and most are pretty good, which is more then most abridged get too.

Psycho sailor mars is the best senshi.

What erm...hm...what body-type are those Skyrim Sailor Scout uniforms for? (UNP, CBBE, ???)

Had no idea the JackGa shop had those outfits. Really tempted to put together a crew to bring Love & Justice to Skyrim.

Also the personality test sez I'm an ENTP, I can deal with being Artemis.

CBBE. damn

Only Mars and Venus are in the shop. Not sure if he'll add more later or not. There's also outfits from Soulcalibur, Dead or Alive, Resident Evil, Valkyrie Profile, and a bunch of other stuff. There's a whole lot of stuff in there. It actually took a lot of scrolling to get to the Venus outfit stuff. Hah. Damn....DAMN

When I can get a partner (or whatever they're called) in the game, I'm gonna have her be Mars.
Yeah that's the thing. I have a mod that allows me to have more than one follower. Theoretically I could put together the original five or even go for the full set. But damn..just ain't worth it as it is.

What erm...hm...what body-type are those Skyrim Sailor Scout uniforms for? (UNP, CBBE, ???)

Had no idea the JackGa shop had those outfits. Really tempted to put together a crew to bring Love & Justice to Skyrim.

CBBE.

Only Mars and Venus are in the shop. Not sure if he'll add more later or not. There's also outfits from Soulcalibur, Dead or Alive, Resident Evil, Valkyrie Profile, and a bunch of other stuff. There's a whole lot of stuff in there. It actually took a lot of scrolling to get to the Venus outfit stuff. Hah.

When I can get a partner (or whatever they're called) in the game, I'm gonna have her be Mars.

Top Bottom